3 13.04%
  • Bad

1 4.35%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiges View Post
    Wow. The long awaited Squad Zero looks like shit...and only 5 members -.-
    I can't believe any of these clowns to be stronger than Yamamoto Genryuusai. Since these guys are "soldiers" there may be another squad for "generals" lol

Personalities:

Big fat lady = Unohana type with a Choji(naruto fatboy) appetite
    Elvis with toothpick = Kenpachi + Mugen (samurai champloo) = extra murderous intent
    Beard dude = The yamato of squad zero, although less respected
    hawt chick = Soifon + Erza(fairy tail)
    black dude(if he's black) = afro vizard + symphony vizard(with rope shikai) forgot their names >.>
    Damn it Saiges, you beat me to it. Those were almost exactly my thoughts.

However they're not stronger than Yamamoto. It has already been stated http://www.mangapanda.com/94-47878-1...apter-394.html
    that no stronger Shinigami has been born in 1,000 years.
    Last edited by Anticrobotic; 11-15-2012 at 11:30 AM.

I bet Squad Zero wants to train Ichigo and probably know who his father is being their old comrade. 100 years ago when someone was promoted to squad zero maybe it was because someone left. That someone who left was probably Ichigo's father.
    Last edited by POW; 11-15-2012 at 11:48 AM.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I just hope they don't pull a "Of course we know of you Ichigo--your father was one of our best members!"

Because that would mean that a shinigami of Squad Zero strength was bested by Condom Aizen O_O

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    I just hope they don't pull a "Of course we know of you Ichigo--your father was one of our best members!"

Because that would mean that a shinigami of Squad Zero strength was bested by Condom Aizen O_O
    I don't think that isshin is from royal guards... i read somewhere were kubo mentioned that he isn't....... still i don't think isshin is in his full power when he regained his shinigami power....... and aizen already transcended into that long haired bishie when he wooped isshin, urahara and yoruichi..... i just can't wait to see who isshin really is

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post

Hm ? What are you talking about ? The moment that Ishin regained his powers, he mentioned that it was "so-so" and that he will not blame Urahara even if he got weaker because of him. So basically Ishin wasn't and probably isn't at his best condition, what's more it's possible that 6 Ishins might have owned Aizen in the end... still it's not like you can kill him anyway and Ishin was able to reduced him to a similar state that FGT-Ichigo did, but he simply recovered. If it wasn't for Urahara's sealing spell, then even Ichigo would be dead by now.

EDIT:

BTW, even though Ichigo's clothes become a part of his bankai and can be easily recovered in time and the like, it's quite strange that it doesn't work for his blade... eh, anyway Orihime will probably do the trick in the end.
    Last edited by Zero; 11-15-2012 at 04:54 PM.

Ichigo just needs to become one with his Zan and this is a perfect excuse to do so. It's been a while since he had a talk with Zangetsu.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    I bet Squad Zero wants to train Ichigo and probably know who his father is being their old comrade. 100 years ago when someone was promoted to squad zero maybe it was because someone left. That someone who left was probably Ichigo's father.
    I don't think squad zero want to train ichigo.. but they will definitely want to talk to him.. And I kind of suspect that isshin was the 6th member of squad zero(there are six pillars but only five member came out). I think isshin is 6th member because have you guys noticed his captain coat? it is kind of folded from middle and that's where we see squad zero logo.
    From the look of the squad zero face and character designing i think there are as powerful as yamma more or less but there personality will be same as ichigo's dad.funny and hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by th3zone View Post
    I don't think squad zero want to train ichigo.. but they will definitely want to talk to him.. And I kind of suspect that isshin was the 6th member of squad zero(there are six pillars but only five member came out). I think isshin is 6th member because have you guys noticed his captain coat? it is kind of folded from middle and that's where we see squad zero logo.
    From the look of the squad zero face and character designing i think there are as powerful as yamma more or less but there personality will be same as ichigo's dad.funny and hilarious.
    The only similarity i see from isshin's haori is the ragged/thorn look...much like zaraki's.....maybe he isn't a royal guard but a former kenpachi of early generation shinigamis

^^well we didn't see what the bottom haori of squad zero looks like.. and you might also be right. 6th member just stayed with king to protect him. ( but one thing bothers me is that shunsui (sp) said squad zero is made up of only 5 members..)

I'm quite happy with this chapter personally. Wasn't really expecting them to look like this. But they were quite interesting. Looks can be deceiving... Their entrance was flashy but I think that's ok cause they deserve to be flashy XD I could feel the Gotei 13 captains had a mix of emotions. Possibly respect, fear.

Juhabach deliberately Destroyed SS just to bring them out. I hope really knows what trouble he's getting himself into. Can't wait for next week! I wonder who's ass will get whooped!!

(PS: KON was really trolling this chapter. It's been a long time since the perverted stuffed lion showed his face XD)