Does no one remember when ichigo's blade broke against kenpachi, and also against renji? both times he went to his inner world, played with zangetsu and hollow ichigo and a new sword would appear in his hand. Also after final getsuga tenshou his blade also disappeared thus he got it back when he got his powers back and it made it look even more diffrent.
I think ichigo has that same bond that the fox captian has. most likely he would just have to go back in his inner world and have him mend it again, maybe he can meet hollow ichigo again or learn a little about himself or something. that way he can get his sword back
i hope its not a lost case and then he would have to result in using just a bow and become a quincy. lol gayy
ichigo and zangetsu have a great relationship with each other tho so im sure after going inside he can see all 3 of them hollow, zan, and banki zan. prob banki zan will be hurt and he would have to protect him and past a test then he would come back a million times stronger...

As for squad zero, they look like they walked out of street fighter or like others said, one piece. and why are they smiling????? i hope more things get explained things have been moving so slow plot wise leaving more twist and turns and advoiding what we really want to know instead opening a new can of worms like squad zero and qunicy powers we have to wait another 10 years to learn about....