9 39.13%
  • Average

3 13.04%
  • Bad

1 4.35%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I wonder what excuse they are going to give for showing up so late? Anyway they are probably there to choose the next Captain Commander, my money is on Unohana. Looking forward to their interaction with Ichigo especially the bearded guy and the one with the shades they look like they will be the most colorful of the bunch. So Ichigo bankai will be changing again. The problem is how will he fix it? Will he get some help from one of the guys from Zero squad? Probably.

Can't believe everyone overlooked that Kon is back. KON"S BACK SON!

I am almost tempted to call this a wasted chapter. We didn't get any straight answers or advance any plot/plotline., instead we had more twists and curves added.

And Squad zero...pardon me but they look like Pimps.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

The character art of SZ looks mediocre. We have seen all them on other mangas countless times before. Bearded guy with Buddha beads, a guy with a straw that has a hair like Ryunosuke Umemiya from Shaman king or Inuyama from Air gear or another guy from Baki the grapller. A dude with shades with thick lips and a big smile, yeah like we haven't seen it before. They don't even look menacing. If you think SZ, you think strict, all business and very serious. None of them has it except the second guy but with his hair, no one would take him seriously coz he looks more like a gang leader than a soldier.

And what's up with them? "Yama ji just died, and the whole SS almost got destroyed to a pulp. Better put my biggest smile". The fuck?

Ichigo's sword is broken? Have no fear, Urahara is here.

sig made by me

MANGASTREAM ver. CHAPTER 516

First of, I sense troll, because there are 6 pillars and they said that there are about 5 members of SZ, which is strange for them to all come in one, if they can come in multiple ones. Thus, 4 of those Officers are under Hikifune which is one of the mayor members of RG and that's why they came together in one pillar. Beside, you don't leave the King alone by sending your whole guard for some talking, you send only a representative.

KOOOOOOOOOON. Does this mean that he powered up ?

Oh damn, so both, Ikakku and Renji can no longer reach their full potential ? Now that sucks, but that's how it should be since Bankai is a full and unrestricted form of their power (their inner personifications are only representations and not the real thing).

So there is an advantage to Komamura's bankai sharing it's damage. Quite interesting and actually useful. Not to mention that his bankai was seriously at quite a big disadvantage before that info.

I guess that Ichigo will obtain a similar sword that Haschvald has and fuse it with his Zan, which means that Quincy training will be needed.

At least we finally have an excuse for Ichigo to go back in and talk to old/young man Zangetsu. Wonder if he'll be in a wheelchair this time X-D

Apparently "changed" doesn't necessarily mean "weaker". Renji doesn't know how to remodel his Zan and therefore it got forever weakened. But a genius like Mayuri did remodel his (maybe that's why he changed the poison's composition) Zan, so maybe it's still different, but just as powerful. I say that because I hope the same will be true for Ichigo.

"Their power combined is greater than that of all the 13 Court Squads"

LOL! HA!!! When has that ever mattered to Kubo?! Watch each and every one of these clowns get easily sliced into halves, quarters, and thirds as soon as the plot calls for it...

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    At least we finally have an excuse for Ichigo to go back in and talk to old/young man Zangetsu. Wonder if he'll be in a wheelchair this time X-D
    I guess Kubo heard that we wanted to see Zangestsu again and this is the best time for it.

Apparently "changed" doesn't necessarily mean "weaker". Renji doesn't know how to remodel his Zan and therefore it got forever weakened. But a genius like Mayuri did remodel his (maybe that's why he changed the poison's composition) Zan, so maybe it's still different, but just as powerful. I say that because I hope the same will be true for Ichigo.

"Their power combined is greater than that of all the 13 Court Squads"

LOL! HA!!! When has that ever mattered to Kubo?! Watch each and every one of these clowns get easily sliced into halves, quarters, and thirds as soon as the plot calls for it...
    Why is there no "like" button??
    ---------
    ...You Know?..

Don't forget about X-shaped sunglasses, since he is now Fullbringed .

Still, why would he go meet the S-Zangetsu, when it's the B-Zangetsu that is broken (Renji's and Ikakku's Shikai forms are alright even thought their bankais are broken) ? What's more if he still has H-Zangetsu, then his instant regeneration might even work for B-Zangetsu, thus repairing Ichigo's sword. Not to mention F-Zangetus and Q-Zangatsu... man why are they are named Zangetsu . Perhaps it's time to change to Sangetsu, Bangetsu, Hangetsu, Fangetsu and Quangetsu... nah it probably would be still confusing to some...

Actually, now that I looked at them a few times, they might not be a troll in the end... Not to mention that 6 pillars and 5 members suggest that Ishin was the sixth one.

After reading the chapter, the introduction of Zero Squad was pretty awesome, but yeah, they look weird. However, here's what I think they'll be like:
    1. The fat one will be the most powerful Kido user in the history of Soul Society, plus she looks like Hachigen's mother.
    2.The second one on the left will be extremely tactical and logical
    3. The middle one will be the leader, probably the strongest in terms of physical strength and power
    4. The sexy one, possibly Kirio Hikifune, will be extremely cold and unmerciful towards her enemy's, and will be the fastest in terms of Shunpo.
    5. The one on the right will have been a Kenpachi at one point, and will enjoy fighting.

So they're my predictions. Not really sure about where the whole Bankai thing with Ichigo will go, but one things for certain, the Zero Squad will probably fall, and Ichigo will end up protecting the Spirit King, since he suffers from main character syndrome. Also the reason why they haven't intervened before is that they stay out of the day to day business of Soul Society, their primary objective is protecting the Royal Family, who by the way, we have never seen before or heard anything about them in any detail.
    “Awareness is the enemy of sanity, for once you hear the screaming, it never stops.”
    ― Emilie Autumn

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    I guess Kubo heard that we wanted to see Zangestsu again and this is the best time for it.
    Yeah, you have to give Kubo props on how he necessitated another inner world visit. Although, to this point, I don't think anyone had ever made a big deal of having their Bankai broken previously. Now all of a sudden it's the end of the world......

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Perhaps it's time to change to Sangetsu, Bangetsu, Hangetsu, Fangetsu and Quangetsu... nah it probably would be still confusing to some...
    Oh, and I suppose next you'll want Ichigo to give each of them a wrist communicator, then go live in a jar where he can arbitrarily summon them whenever he's bored and force them to fight poorly-designed giant-rubber-costume alien monsters for his amusement :-P

But you make really good points: The last time we saw Zangetsu, he had become half-hollow. Maybe he'll discover a way to regenerate himself like any other civilized god-fearing hollow!

Quote Originally Posted by Seraph1611 View Post
    After reading the chapter, the introduction of Zero Squad was pretty awesome, but yeah, they look weird. However, here's what I think they'll be like:
    1. The fat one will be the most powerful Kido user in the history of Soul Society, plus she looks like Hachigen's mother.
    2.The second one on the left will be extremely tactical and logical
    3. The middle one will be the leader, probably the strongest in terms of physical strength and power
    4. The sexy one, possibly Kirio Hikifune, will be extremely cold and unmerciful towards her enemy's, and will be the fastest in terms of Shunpo.
    5. The one on the right will have been a Kenpachi at one point, and will enjoy fighting.
    While you're probably right for most of these, you do realize that you're only saying this because you're basing it off of current characters. And if Kubo follows through on it, it'll only mean he's just rehashing his own characters. And that would REALLY be a shame. Fingers crossed...

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.