9 39.13%
  • Average

3 13.04%
  • Bad

1 4.35%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Does no one remember when ichigo's blade broke against kenpachi, and also against renji? both times he went to his inner world, played with zangetsu and hollow ichigo and a new sword would appear in his hand. Also after final getsuga tenshou his blade also disappeared thus he got it back when he got his powers back and it made it look even more diffrent.
    I think ichigo has that same bond that the fox captian has. most likely he would just have to go back in his inner world and have him mend it again, maybe he can meet hollow ichigo again or learn a little about himself or something. that way he can get his sword back
    i hope its not a lost case and then he would have to result in using just a bow and become a quincy. lol gayy
    ichigo and zangetsu have a great relationship with each other tho so im sure after going inside he can see all 3 of them hollow, zan, and banki zan. prob banki zan will be hurt and he would have to protect him and past a test then he would come back a million times stronger...

As for squad zero, they look like they walked out of street fighter or like others said, one piece. and why are they smiling????? i hope more things get explained things have been moving so slow plot wise leaving more twist and turns and advoiding what we really want to know instead opening a new can of worms like squad zero and qunicy powers we have to wait another 10 years to learn about....

Wow. The long awaited Squad Zero looks like shit...and only 5 members -.-
    I can't believe any of these clowns to be stronger than Yamamoto Genryuusai. Since these guys are "soldiers" there may be another squad for "generals" lol

Personalities:

Big fat lady = Unohana type with a Choji(naruto fatboy) appetite
    Elvis with toothpick = Kenpachi + Mugen (samurai champloo) = extra murderous intent
    Beard dude = The yamato of squad zero, although less respected
    hawt chick = Soifon + Erza(fairy tail)
    black dude(if he's black) = afro vizard + symphony vizard(with rope shikai) forgot their names >.>

Apart from that, BEAST chapter Bleach is back and owning Naruto

I have to agree with everyone here that Im quite dissapointed with Squad Zeros character design :l yet Im still excited about it, and it was great to see Kon again, cant wait for next one :3

Quote Originally Posted by uchiha_blood View Post
    Does no one remember when ichigo's blade broke against kenpachi, and also against renji? both times he went to his inner world, played with zangetsu and hollow ichigo and a new sword would appear in his hand. Also after final getsuga tenshou his blade also disappeared thus he got it back when he got his powers back and it made it look even more diffrent.
    I think ichigo has that same bond that the fox captian has. most likely he would just have to go back in his inner world and have him mend it again, maybe he can meet hollow ichigo again or learn a little about himself or something. that way he can get his sword back
    i hope its not a lost case and then he would have to result in using just a bow and become a quincy. lol gayy
    ichigo and zangetsu have a great relationship with each other tho so im sure after going inside he can see all 3 of them hollow, zan, and banki zan. prob banki zan will be hurt and he would have to protect him and past a test then he would come back a million times stronger...

As for squad zero, they look like they walked out of street fighter or like others said, one piece. and why are they smiling????? i hope more things get explained things have been moving so slow plot wise leaving more twist and turns and advoiding what we really want to know instead opening a new can of worms like squad zero and qunicy powers we have to wait another 10 years to learn about....
    Those were on shikai....... sword breaking in shikai is of no consequence and is a lot easier to fix..... breaking in bankai is a whole different matter because it can never return to its full potential.... that is what mayuri said.... breaking in shikai isn't equal to breaking in bankai

couldn't Orehime just use her powers to reject the damage done to his Zanpakuto? Just another way for Kubo to redesign Ichigo's weapon again.

I can already tell which ones of the group are going to die first lol, and they all look like they are going to be super cocky and then get their asses handed to them... They better each be so deadly strong, like Yamamoto bankai deadly, that they had to be removed from SS or they would destroy it if they want a chance to win against Bach...

I hope the 3 old squad leaders know all the squad zero guys and give an explaination about them, but I agree with everyone, they do not look menacing. at all...

Hmm so the secret is to be one with your bankai in order to heal it and bring it back together, so was Mugen version Ichigo which had a reiatsu sword his version of being one with his bankai and how he can heal it back to normal? If not I like that there is finally a cap on their power and not everyone can just heal their bankai back to normal like nothing happened.

I bet Ichigo is going to self contimplait and realize if he combines all his powers together, like a big gay captain planet, he can achieve a brand new ultimate final form bankai, aka a second chance lol
    A pie in the sky?

I'm so angry. I waited for 0 squad for so long and they end up looking retarded. The big buy could pose as Soi Fong's vice captain. He has the retarded look to qualify for the post.

I'm interested to see what they have to say, and what will happen to SS leadership. Will they manage the forces now? Also, will they try and push for a brutal SS like the one of Yama's past?

Also, a few of them do have an outline like the people leading the 13 squads in Yama's ole days. Thats saying nothing, but it could very well be them.

So bankai are damaged each time. Interesting. But the fact that Ichigo completely became his sword and then lost his abilities while in this form has me wondering what is the position with Zangetsu. Also, wouldn't byakuya also be an exception. His blade does shatter in bankai. So thats another case.

I have so far been unimpressed with this arc. The coolest person I've seen is beanpole and he seems a bad guy. So no bromance there. However, I keep feeling like hes going to be the new byakuya. He even broke Ichigos sword just like byakuya did. And he does have the cool look going for him.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    - This chapter should be called "The illogical rules of Bleach"

- oh guess who showed up late for the complete destruction of SS ...

- over the top entrance check

- lol only 5 members

- Seems we my be leading to Ichigo's fathers origins.

- I wonder which of the ladies is the Captain that was promoted in flashback arc from 100 years ago.

Saying that they are stronger than all 13 squads sounds nice but watch them all get beat down by Kenpachi Kubo style!
    My bet is on the hot chick...it's always the hot one...But I will flip if it turns out to be the other one...(Aizen's mom? LOOOL)

Quote Originally Posted by Dabbido View Post
    I have to agree with everyone here that Im quite dissapointed with Squad Zeros character design :l yet Im still excited about it, and it was great to see Kon again, cant wait for next one :3
    but it's said that they are extremely strong. this proves "You cannot judge a tree by its bark."

well....when I saw them first time it was...."Oh Shit...Is it One Piece?" Maybe Kubo is under impression of Don Flamingo crew of One Piece and etc? btw did you notice slight difference in Ichigos drawning? Like someone else drew him now. And I'm supportive for idea that those 5 will die pretty fast except Kirio because she has sidestory with alive members of SS. Well...chapter is so-so.