3 13.04%
  • Bad

1 4.35%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 516 Discussion / 517 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/516

Squad Zero are powerful buy they don't look cool.
    Last edited by iKyubi; 11-14-2012 at 07:23 AM. Reason: fixed link

Quote Originally Posted by iKyubi View Post

My thoughts exactly.

Damn Kubo has been giving Ichigo the Roronoa Zoro treatment lately with all the handicaps. Once again Ichigo's power is limited by plotkai, but we all know it's just another excuse to make him even more ridiculously powerful. Any guesses on how Ichigo's bankai will change? What does this mean for Final Getsuga Tenshou? Could it become less powerful and with a cheaper cost?

Quote Originally Posted by iKyubi View Post

They really don't...

But 5 members? And they didn't come out to help for all their power?

I'm sure they are here to promote a new Captain Commander. Ichigo is going to go through a new phase of re-training... which will probably incorporate is Quincy powers...and becoming more integrated with his blade ... yay
    Spoiler!

Only 1 hot mama from the zero squad? Damn kubo u be letting me down haha...Guess this means byakuya's bankai is gonna suck like hell when he eventually gets back into the scene eh? Not that Kubo is gonna rmb this point 200 chapters later when byakuya returns.

And i totally dont get y the hell the zero squad waited for SS to be mopped by the quincy b4 deciding to show their pretty faces. Better have a good reason for that else i would be pretty pissed if i were one of the gotei.

Their reasons will probably be this: we only defend the borders of seireitei, since quincies appeared inside directly, it's the job of the gotei 13 to deal with them.

And YAY for the hot chick of squad 0!!! but i'd like to know which one is Kirio Hikifune: the fat lady or the sexy gal?

So we finally see Kon for a few seconds, and also division zero... and the let down is pretty great. Besides Lulu, the rest look like fools(I swear I seen the 2nd guy from the left in Air Gear or something). Of course they will prolly be pretty OP but damn Kubo, character design is SUPPOSED to be your thing. Fail.

Quote Originally Posted by thebulk View Post
    And i totally dont get y the hell the zero squad waited for SS to be mopped by the quincy b4 deciding to show their pretty faces. Better have a good reason for that else i would be pretty pissed if i were one of the gotei.
    They prolly figured the CC had the situation on lockdown, and besides their job is to protect the soul king, not SS. They would only show up if the 13 divisions fail because that would directly be a threat to the soul king.

wow... the better make up for their looks with their power, but still, love the fact they are finally here.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

So basically what will happen to ichigo's bankai? will it be weaker? he might need to jinzen or master his hollow, quincy side to avail for this....... the zero squad is more powerful than the entire 13 division ha... and only 5 members... and only one hot looking gal.... the other ones is like characters from one piece....question is how would the zero squad react to ichigo? knowing that he is has all forms of entity including quincy... and possibly related to bach.... i hope the hot zero squad woman gets infatuated with ichigo lols

- This chapter should be called "The illogical rules of Bleach"

- oh guess who showed up late for the complete destruction of SS ...

- over the top entrance check

- lol only 5 members

- Seems we my be leading to Ichigo's fathers origins.

- I wonder which of the ladies is the Captain that was promoted in flashback arc from 100 years ago.

Saying that they are stronger than all 13 squads sounds nice but watch them all get beat down by Kenpachi Kubo style!

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

- I wonder which of the ladies is the Captain that was promoted in flashback arc from 100 years ago.
    I wonder too. Shinji said Kirio Hikifune was like a real mom to Hiyori. The fat lady looks like a mother type of woman, caring and sweet. The sexy girl tho' looks like a harsh dominant female. Just the kind of authority hiyori would be willing to submit to. i hope kirio is the hot chick.