Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    If Konan was the Heart of the group , Nagato the Mind then Yahiko was the Soul of the group he is like Naruto. More than likely he was doing something bold and Naruto like that got him self killed.

I made a thread that pointed out he likely died during the 3rd Ninja war.

Here : http://www.mangashare.com/forums/sho...ghlight=Nagato

If I had to guess further I would say he probably tried to defend some small village that reinded him of his home that was destoryed. He was the more gutsy type ninja like Naruto so if he died it was likely doing something risky and bold but his death changed Konan & Nagato making them feel empty.

Or its possible that he was even used to some extent by the Rain village leader like some kind of decoy and that is why they held resentment towards Hanzo's rule.
    Hmm....nicely said POW
    The way you put it...maybe yahiko did die during battle trying to save konan and nagato, but then if that was it,...why is nagato using yahiko like a pawn?

former mod
    Since we only can post our theories about "what might have happened", this definetely should go into the theory section.

Besides, I really don't think that Nagato killed Yahiko, more likely Yahiko got killed during the war, and Nagato reacted this way, wanting just peace...in his weird way. I can very well imagine that other characters in Naruto would have reacted the same way, when their most important people died - just look at the current Naruto, and it was "only" Hinata who "died" infront of him, imagine Pain would have stabbed Sasuke or Sakura <_<

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    Hmm....nicely said POW
    The way you put it...maybe yahiko did die during battle trying to save konan and nagato, but then if that was it,...why is nagato using yahiko like a pawn?
    Maybe they vowed to bring peace to the world. So that's why he uses Yahiko as a body. To achieve 'peace' together.