Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Beer and Music

What exactly happened between Nagato and Yahiko?

(thsv@ if this seems more of a theory, sorry and please move to theory section)

I don't know if this is really a theory or not, more like just a ton of thoughts put together

But exactly what happened between nagato and yahiko?
    Back when jiraiya 1st saw konan he was shocked that she was alive as he thought they had died in a mission, or so the rumors said..
    But the only dead one was and is yahiko, so what the hell?
    I mean..nagato seems like he's alive, just aquiped with like a million wires like an old person depending on oxygen machines. Konan seems hotter everytime she appears..and yahiko, well he's just there pearced up the ass and being used as a pawn.

So what I'm wondering is how did yahiko died, why nagato is using his childhood friend as a pawn and why konan seems like she's ok with it, did nagato kill yahiko? Or was jiraiya right and they really did die during a mission but maybe konan was nursed to health and maybe nagato berly made it due to the rinnegan. And well yahiko...he just died.

Ok, let's say that did happen, how in the world did nagato find out how to control bodies and how was he able to keep his body intact, I'm sure sure by then time yahiko died nagato didn't know jack shit about chakra rods and stuff like that.

Let's say nagato killed yahiko, why does it seem konan let it happen??? They were childhood friends..although konan seems like she's a bad person, I'm sure she has a heart.

Sorry if some of these things are kinda just....out there..lol, like I said, its just thoughts xD
    Discuss!

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    I believe these are all things that haven't been revealed. I am curious to know as well why Nagato uses that chair thing and only the whole "Pain" technique. I guess since Konan mentioned that his jutsus shorten his life span, he eventually became crippled or restricted to using that chair.

But regarding Yahiko, I doubt Nagato would have killed him. They seemed to share the same ideas and now it seems that Nagato is actually keeping Yahiko's goal alive by showing the other villages the Pain that they've been through. It is more than likely that Yahiko died battling some enemy.

Beer and Music
    Yeah but why only yahiko? Konan is the weakest of them all..I bet yahiko was a badass ninja, I don't know really but but I have a tiny feeling that nagata mightve had something to do with yahiko's death

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Perhaps they were not always in the company of each other?

Beer and Music
    I'm sure they were, they were like sasuke naruto and sakura..well sasuke left..lol
    Like shikamaru choji and ino, and as jiraiya(R.I.P.) had mentioned, that all three of them were dead

Well I can't give an answer to these questions, because it hasn't been answered in the manga yet.

I think the Rinnegan is exactly like the Avatar in Avatar: The Last Airbender.
    Knowledge gained by the previous user can be accesed by the current Rinnegan user. Thats why he knew how to use the 6 body's I think.

About why Yahiko is his body. I think Yahiko died or was very ill. Nagato wanted them to be together and that's why he uses him as his strongest body.

I'm also 100% sure there has been a similar thread in the past.

Nagato has no feelings.

Banned
    some emportent points!!
    1. Nagato / yahiko and Konan were growing up! and all of them were skilled!!!
    2. yahiko was killed by amagakure!!!
    3. and that was maby the beginning of the terror of Pain!!!

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    Yeah but why only yahiko? Konan is the weakest of them all..I bet yahiko was a badass ninja, I don't know really but but I have a tiny feeling that nagata mightve had something to do with yahiko's death
    If Konan was the Heart of the group , Nagato the Mind then Yahiko was the Soul of the group he is like Naruto. More than likely he was doing something bold and Naruto like that got him self killed.

I made a thread that pointed out he likely died during the 3rd Ninja war.

Here : http://www.mangashare.com/forums/sho...ghlight=Nagato

If I had to guess further I would say he probably tried to defend some small village that reinded him of his home that was destoryed. He was the more gutsy type ninja like Naruto so if he died it was likely doing something risky and bold but his death changed Konan & Nagato making them feel empty.

Or its possible that he was even used to some extent by the Rain village leader like some kind of decoy and that is why they held resentment towards Hanzo's rule.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Naruto

Even Itachi and his brother grew up side by side (well Itachi was older, but you get the general picture).

And just like Sasuke's love for his bro turned to hate, so could Yahiko's or Nagato's.

Sure Itachi murdered his entire clan with Madara's help, but you have to raise the question of what did Yahiko to Nagato or Nagato to Yahiko.

Maybe Yahiko didn't agree to what Nagato was doing (sure he kept quiet over the years, but everybody has a braking point), and just couldn't take it anymore and tried to stop Nagato (since I don't believe that Yahiko to be the type who would go on a killing spree to achieve "pace"), so Nagato snapped and just killed him out of anger (he had to dump in on somebody after all)

In another thread about a similar subject I said (and I still believe) that Nagato did in fact kill Yahiko. At that time he was already thinking of himself as a "God", and everyone who tried to stop him would ultimately end up being punished.

Here is the thread, my post is just #2