Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

The greatest animes ever

These are the top animes ever made according to Newtye for the most part I agree except as you can see non of the anime from te last 5 years are on it. Should any be added on and where would you put them.

1 » Neon Genesis Evangelion
    2 » Cowboy Bebop
    3 » Inuyasha
    4 » Rurouni Kenshin
    5 » Trigun
    6 » Fruits Basket
    7 » Robotech
    8 » Ranma 1/2
    9 » Love Hina
    10 » Sailor Moon
    11 » Hellsing
    12 » FLCL
    13 » Fushigi Yugi
    14 » Chobits
    15 » Akira
    16 » Tenchi Muyo!
    17 » Azumanga Daioh
    18 » Initial D
    19 » Dragonball Z
    20 » Vision of Escaflowne
    21 » Full Metal Panic!
    22 » Gundam Seed
    23 » Wolf's Rain
    24 » Cardcaptor Sakura
    25 » Excel Saga

Personally I want DBZ to be taken off an am wondering how Dragon Ball was taken off

Some of them are absolute classics and I adore them, series like Card captor sakura, Evangelion, Bebop, Tenchi, Azumanga, FMP, Chobits, Escaflowne, FLCL and Excel.

The rest however, were never anything special for me (yes that include FMA xP).
    But to be honest, Alot of the newer shows like Zetsubou Sensei, Spice and Wolf, Kanon (2006), Maria+Holic, Natsume Yuujinchou, Nodame Cantabile and Kara no Kyoukai are far, far better than the classics, people always say you can't beat old school anime, but fact is anime keeps getting better and better, The production companies like Shaft come up with some marvelous ways to present their animation.

Of course shounen tripe like the naruto, bleach and OP can make it seem like animation has gone down hill rather than improved, but those odd few masterpeices released once every few seasons far outweight them

Well I agree some of those new ones belong on there an yes some anime is better I think Geass was much better then most shows we have had in the last 5 years. I think though when you look at other anime in th same drama you will see that some of the classics were a bit better. For instance although I liked Gundam Seed Gundam Z was the best of the series.

By the way its Full Metal Panic not Full Metal Alchemist that made the list its a robot series that is pretty good.

Yes I know Seed is on the list and Z is not but I thing Destiny ruined Seed for me

inuyasha is kind of iffy and they more or less completely ignored all the newer series like spice and wolf and w/e...

Beer and Music
    Woah...I'm surprised I've seen all those..xD
    But why wolf's rain? I always hated that show, idk why but I did n still do...xD

Yeah well there hasnt been a new one made they just do best one on since the last list was made

the greatest animes i know:
    Elfen Lied
    Naruto
    Black Cat
    Bleach
    Chobits
    Full Metal Alchemist
    and many many more i just cant remember there names >.< i blame my bad memory

Soon the world will see true pain...and everyone will know who their god is.

I am sad not to see classics like Grave of the Fireflies and Akira on the list.

Please, Robotech was a cheap ripoff of Macross. A bit more of info on that matter :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macross#Series_chronology

Everything with Macross 7 in the title aren't worth watching.