Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    I am sad not to see classics like Grave of the Fireflies and Akira on the list.
    <,< you certainly are Sad if you watched grave of the fireflies that movie would make hitler cry.

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Where's Akira? And what about the original Mobile Suit Gundam? Seed was absolute bile compared to that.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Quote Originally Posted by ydoc View Post
    <,< you certainly are Sad if you watched grave of the fireflies that movie would make hitler cry.
    Indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    Where's Akira? And what about the original Mobile Suit Gundam? Seed was absolute bile compared to that.
    Couldn't agree more.

That (well they had a LOOOONG series) + Wing + 00 are the Gundam series that I love.

Anyone watched My Neighbor Totoro / Tonari no Totoro?

I wont list in order that would take to long but here are some of the top of my head.

Robotech - Yeah I was a kid in the 80's this was one of the 1st anime I ever saw( I KNOW ITS STORY VARIED FROM MACROSS BUT I LIKED IT XD)

Akira - Watched this 20x times when it came out

Nausicaa Valley of the Wind - Instant classic

Neon Gensis Evangelion - talk about a deep story

El hazard(the orginal oav) - breathtaking artwork style and funny story

Slayers (tv series) - This sh^t made me laugh soo damn hard yet had alot of cool ideas in it as well

Vison of Escaflowne - I remember getting this on Fansub VHS tapes: Love orginal world

Fist of the North star - "I hit your power point you have 5 seconds to live" another classic anime

Naruto - Great story telling & tactical battles love it

Future Boy Conan - Many ppl may not have heard of this little gem set in post apoclyptic future but this was one of the 1st epic anime's directed by Hayao Miyazaki the famed director who did Princess Monomoke and Nausica Valley of the Wind. I recomend you go and find this fansub now!

Princess Mononoke - Another Miyazaki feel good classic

Dragonball Z - Was a fun series with alot of intense action

Gensis Surviver Giarth (part 1) - This series had so much potential but started to go downhill abit towards the end. A remake tv series would be awsome.

Ronnin Warriors - This shows dialoge would a little corny by todays stadards but was entertaining all the same

Sailor Moon - >.> Yea I watched it ... it was the only anime on tv back in 1995 but you know the thing that made this show was the villans to me. I liked Nephlite using the stars to divine his tactics & the Darkmoon villans of Sailor R where the best after that the show went down hill and I stopped watching.

Magic Knight Rayearth - Was a very classic RPG like story and the ending plot twist of the 1st series was good.

Claymore - I really like this wish the anime kept up with the manga

Fatal Fury (all 3 OAV's) - IMO the best video game to anime series. Wolfgang Krauser was the sh^t. ( My favorite line " Joe once again you are being far too loud this is a Hotel die quietly or I'll have to ask you to leave." ~ Krauser)

Trigun - The 1st couple episodes moral lessons where the best plus a kick ass OP song.

Shadow Skill (tv series) - This series had alot of potential It seemed like there was soo much more depth to the story.

I know I have other but my mind has gone blank I will think of some more later but this is all I got for now.

(I'm always looking for epic anime and I alway seem to love the Post apocolyptic themed stories so if anyone knows of some more feel free to post )

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

the original gundam is awesome. I personally liked The original macross series more though.

I might as well List mine too. In no particular order.

Junni Kokki
    Seirei no Moribito
    Jyu Oh Sei
    Gungrave
    Deathnote
    Peacemaker Kurogane
    Kenshin
    Inuyasha
    Hellsing
    Record of the lodoss War

I forget alot of animes, becasue I seen so many.
    Last edited by H_I; 03-17-2009 at 02:48 PM.

Is Vampire Hunter D considered an anime.

I'm sick of people putting down DBZ. Its a classic and a HUGE gateway Manga/ Anime.

DBZ the Marijuana of Manga people. Most of these forum crack addicts wouldn't be here if that show hadn't open the door to them.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    Is Vampire Hunter D considered an anime.

I'm sick of people putting down DBZ. Its a classic and a HUGE gateway Manga/ Anime.

DBZ the Marijuana of Manga people. Most of these forum crack addicts wouldn't be here if that show hadn't open the door to them.

OMG How could I forget that classic Vampire Hunter D ....shame on me...shame!

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

1980's. This guy was awesome. This guy kicked more ass than Blade, and had a hand like the priest in Inuyasha.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Yeah, Vampire Hunter D- was good indeed (this single title made up my mind that older productions ain't bad)

Gokudou-kun Manyuuki- did you hear about it? Maan I strained few muscles XD

Princess Mononoke- no questions here

Spice and Wolf- well it's different than usual fantasy story

TTGL- Well I liked it, that's reason enought^^

So what that you can see the dark inside of me?

"All our light that shines strong only lasts for so long"

My manga list