a love story i made titled same people yet different

This is a love story novel i started to write when i was at highschool. that explains my lousy grammars are on the early chapters. some of my plots lead to similar and familiar scenes that we sometimes encounter on our lives. i planned on making it as common as possible to get a lot of people to be able to relate on this story.

i hope you guys like it.

new links updated 05/02/09
    http://h1.ripway.com/animetaguan/spy...apter%2010.pdf
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UZBX6C3V
    no mediafire... somehow it dont work for some reason

Plot:
    my story begins with a guy named Christopher Larcon or nicknamed Chito. He is a guy who is always find himself in trouble in various cases. He is also a leader of a gang in his hometown. not literally a gangster who does bad deeds, but a kind misunderstood rebel guy who is raised in a political family.

he is famous in the Balthazar street for his title as the Master Chito.also known for his wide range of talents and influence on the street.

the guy once thought that he can gain anything and everything
    if he puts his mind into it. He thinks that there is nothing else that he can't gain or do but one day he met up with Ziela Mae who is a manhater girl
    she didnt like any guy getting close to her

one day a group of guys in the street grow interest to that cute girl who hates guys. They see it as a challenge so they decided to make a bet on the first person who can make friends with her. the winner will get the pot of money gathered from the participants. Chito also heard that bet. at first he has no intention of participating in that stupid contest. but being mocked and ridiculed that he can't, he later decided to join.

so far not one guy got even close to ziela or even have a decent conversation with her. everyone decided to quit after trying so many times. even Chito is starting to lose hope as well.

Chito went outside because he gotten pretty annoyed of the coldness of Ziela. He sat down on a hamburger stand and started to hear a rumor from the two old ladies there. The old ladies are saying that Ziela was previously raped on her former town. the girl had a traumatic experience so she left the town she previously lived. the poor girl tried to sue the guy but they miserably lost to them. because the guy is too powerful to be defeated by just them.

Chito feel sad for the poor girl. so he then decided to continue even it would be a headache for him. he finds himself trying to make friends with that girl because of that rumor. at first Chito was only doing it to make her believe that guys like him are not that all bad. but in time, Chito slowly falls in love with that girl.

But Ziela became upset when he got to know about Chito. about who he is and what he is capable of. Because he is a guy who can do anything he wants and get away with it. Ziela got defensive and distanced herself from Chito as much as she can.

Chito can do it again and will never be punished for what he does. Chito has a relative who is a judge. Chito has friends in high places. For her Chito is the most dangerous guy in her eyes. Ziela's body still remember her suffering. But Chito is not like that. He is willing to change and accept her no matter what happened to her.

Now the problem is how will he convince Ziela that he can change? how will he make Ziela believes that his feelings are true

time will tell on my novel The Same people yet different

(links are arranged from newest to oldest.)

Megaupload links

book 4 chapter 9
    book 4 chapter 8
    book 4 chapter 7
    book 4 chapter 6
    book 4 chapter 5
    book 4 chapter 4
    book 4 chapter 3
    book 4 chapter 2
    book 4 chapter 1

MediaFire links

book 4 chapter 8 updated 03/29/2009
    book 4 chapter 7
    book 4 chapter 6
    book 4 chapter 5
    book 4 chapter 4
    book 4 chapter 3
    book 4 chapter 2
    book 4 chapter 1

book 3

book 3

book 2

book 3 chapter 11
    book 3 chapter 10
    book 3 chapter 9
    book 3 chapter 8
    book 3 chapter 7
    book 3 chapter 6
    book 3 chapter 5
    book 3 chapter 4
    book 3 chapter 3
    book 3 chapter 2
    book 3 chapter 1

book 1

chapter 12
    book 2 chapter 12
    book 2 chapter 11
    book 2 chapter 10
    book 2 chapter 9
    book 2 chapter 8
    book 2 chapter 7
    book 2 chapter 6
    book 2 chapter 5
    book 2 chapter 4
    book 2 chapter 3
    book 2 chapter 2
    book 2 chapter 1

MIrror Links.

***********WARNING THE BANDWIDTH WHERE I STORE THESE DONT LAST MUCH SO IF LINK DONT WORK TRY AGAIN TOMORROW. ****

book 4 chapter 9 updated 04/29/2009
    book 4 chapter 8 updated
    book 4 chapter 7
    book 4 chapter 6
    book 4 chapter 5
    book 4 chapter 4
    book 4 chapter 3
    book 4 chapter 2
    book 4 chapter 1

Book 3
    book 3

Book 2

book 2 chapter 11
    book 2 chapter 10
    book 2 chapter 9
    book 2 chapter 8
    book 2 chapter 7
    book 2 chapter 6
    book 2 chapter 5
    book 2 chapter 4
    book 2 chapter 3
    book 2 chapter 2
    book 2 chapter 1

previous chapter book 1 links

book 1 chapter 12
    book 1 chapter 11
    book 1 chapter 10
    book 1 chapter 9
    book 1 chapter 8
    book 1 chapter 7
    book 1 chapter 6
    book 1 chapter 5
    book 1 chapter 4
    book 1 chapter 3
    book 1 chapter 2
    book 1 chapter 1

tnx for stopping by ciao

updates will come on a short weekly notice
    sometimes a delay will come
    im also busy and this is just a past time of mine
    i have no solid plans yet to make it as a profession
    i want you guys to tell me what you think about this.

pls comment me on this forum thread for suggestions or comments
    you can email me at mysterious_songwriter@yahoo.com

i will now be doing this weekly now take care everyone god bless
    Last edited by coldfire01; 05-02-2009 at 11:53 PM. Reason: added new chapters 05/02/09