Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Nana

Initiate
    Both the anime and live versikns of Nana are awsome

it might contain a spoiler for those who ddnt read c75**

the last chapter i read was 75, and i cant wait till the next chapter comes out, this one took like forever to come out >,<
    i dnt kno wether u guys read it or not but the seen of Ren & Reira was so damn sad, it gives depression and makes u wonder -Why it has to b this way-
    and all Nanas dreams of past ..
    it makes u speechless
    well, if u ddnt read it then i spoild things for XDXD
    sorry..but i couldnt help it

Well, to be serious I don't like Shōjo-Manga very much, but Nana is a perfect kind of exclusion... It's just so natural and light, kind and deep... It took me right in my heart. Yazawa's genius and the 77th chapter is said to be scanlated in couple of days... Just can't wait for it to come out...
    Guys have feelings too, like who the f*ck cares.

yup, i hate shojo as well, the only shojo i ever read s nana ^^

shin-chan,
    I came to think that it's that way just because this manga isn't sweet and fairy-tale-like. It's just kinda alive.
    Guys have feelings too, like who the f*ck cares.

yup, its more like a piece of life thn being a stupid fairy tale, the 77th chapter s taking ages..wonder when it'll b released

The 77th chapter is taking forev! i want to c wut's up with mini ren lol did takumi n hachi have another kid..???

Chapter 76 and 77

Hi

I am such a Nana fan but I cannot seem to find a downloadable version of Nana 76 (and of course 77, 78, etc., coming up).

Does anyone have any suggestions on where these episodes might be available for download?

hi Picardy
    u can find the series on
    *www.mirror1.homeunix.com
    *www.mangatraders.com
    and chapter 76 s on MS, u can download it from here ^^

IS REN TUKUMI’S CHILD OR NOBU’S? The last time Nana had her period before her pregnancy was July 6(vol 8 ch 26, pg 6). So that is the next day after Trapnet's tour ended which was July 5 (Vol 5, ch 16, pg 3). She ofcourse slept with Tukumi that night. So she would be ovulating exactly 2 weeks from then, which is July 20. The next time she sees Tukumi is in exactly 2 weeks(vol 6 ch 20, pg 1). She mentions that she hasnt heard from him in 2 weeks and that night when Nobu walked her home, Tukumi showed up infront of her apartment. The next person she sleeps with after that is again Tukumi on July 29th, when Blast have their performance. Then 2 days after that is the first time she sleeps with Nobu. She has a relationship with Nobu till Aug 31 ( 9 days after the firewords which were on Aug 22(vol 7ch23 pg 12). On the night of Aug 31 Tukumi shows up at Hachi's door and finds she is pregnant.
    So during the possible dates of ovulation/conception which are July 19-21, she only was with Tukumi. Another pointer ofcourse is the fact that Nobu used condoms each time. Now why does Ren have Nobu's hair? I dont know about that. He seems to have Tukumi's eyes! Anyway I am quite positive it is Tukumi's child because of the dates that I have calculated and I hope you are convinced too.