Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Moon

I think Rokudou Sennin is just a legend. Also, his relationship to ninjutsu and to a bloodline is similar to how Jimmu Tenno (the legendary first Emperor of Japan) and ancestor of all Japanese Emperors, is supposedly a direct descendant of Amaterasu (Sun) and Tsukuyomi (Moon).

Given that chibaku tensei is a trapping technique, I think that its more probable that the Rokudou Senin might have trapped something in this so called moon instead. If I'm not mistaken I think Kishi might be foreshadowing a future antagonist here, and more info would be given later on in the story.

Quote Originally Posted by mirage861 View Post
    Given that chibaku tensei is a trapping technique, I think that its more probable that the Rokudou Senin might have trapped something in this so called moon instead. If I'm not mistaken I think Kishi might be foreshadowing a future antagonist here, and more info would be given later on in the story.
    there might be some truth in there.

Maybe he actually trapped something in the so called "moon".

And of course he is hiding the main antagonist....you didn't expect madara to be the final villain did you?

For all we know Rokudou himself might be the final antagonist....we'll just have to wait and find out

I Said This In A Post Before But Not With So Much Detail xD Yeah I Believe The Moon Makes The Rennigan Gets Stronger Or Makes More Abilities For It Possible

Beer and Music
    Just like hand banana said, its just impying to his jutsu..
    Its like saying "if he created the moon then I should be able to do more, I AM A GOD afterall"

Maybe he trapped himself in this "moon" to preserve himself in a giant ball of chakra aiting for a rinnegan descendent to free him or something...>_>

hes supposedly the creater of the ninja world its possible he created the moon

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    hes supposedly the creater of the ninja world its possible he created the moon
    Huh?

What's your point here?

There is no dispute that he created a moon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Wasn't the Rikudo Sennin creating the moon just a fucked up translation of SleepyFans.
    I think Nagato only said that 'The Rikudo Sennin was said to have created the moon' or something similar. Wasn't confirmed he actually did I think.
    Last edited by Phixion; 03-16-2009 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Wasn't the Rokudaime creating the moon just a fucked up translation of SleepyFans.
    I think Nagato only said that 'The Rokudaime was said to have created the moon' or something similar. Wasn't confirmed he actually did I think.
    Yup, that's correct.