Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The New World

Hybrid View

One Piece The New World

What do you think is inside the second section of the Grand Line? If it was given that nickname: the New World, surely its environment and perhaps physics is fundamentally different from the first Grand Line. So what's in there? Also, why is Raftel so impenetrable, what's keeping the people out?

Probably the path to get to Raftel is hard the navigate, rapid waters, sea monsters and whatnot.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

Given the fact that the Yonkou rule the new world , I think the place will be an all out battle zone.

That aside, on a different note i hope that merman island will be the strawhats last stop before reaching the new world.

Well Merman island is part of the New World. Once the Florian Triangle is passed, the New World is there.

Quote Originally Posted by Cr4zy View Post
    Well Merman island is part of the New World. Once the Florian Triangle is passed, the New World is there.
    It is?

Wait wait were getting a bit off track here. First off the next island is Fishman island, not Merman Island. And it never said anywhere that it's part of the New World.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

Quote Originally Posted by Jink View Post
    Wait wait were getting a bit off track here. First off the next island is Fishman island, not Merman Island. And it never said anywhere that it's part of the New World.
    Sorry when i said Merman island i meant to say Fishman island

Quote Originally Posted by Mopopolis View Post
    Sorry when i said Merman island i meant to say Fishman island
    *Scratch*, still not a part of the New World and Fishman Island IS a part of the first Grand Line section. The only good thing about the Triangle that the straw hats currently are in, is that the Marines can't track Straw Hats there.

Basically it is the location where One Piece is said to be, therefore it is also the location where the most powerful of all pirates have gathered. In response, the world government also place their headquarters and the most powerful of their warriors within the new world in order to counteract against the pirates. In which case, the revoluntionaries make their secret headquarter in the second part of the grandline as well in order to set up a strategic point to fight against the heart of world government. The citizens of the new world's islands are forced to either take up arms or be devoured by the pirates. Therefore the people of the new world's islands are freakishly strong as well. All in all, the second part of the grandline is the place where madness takes a name, and that name is the New World.

Of course, the physics of the New World will probably be a little bit different from the first part of the grand line(flying people?), we shall see.
    Last edited by DukeTheGold; 08-19-2007 at 09:45 PM.

Cr4zy can you site some source on that one?
    My pants are on break right now.

Why do I like Naruto?

Spoiler!

Heir of the will of D
    I hope we get to see some extremely powerful people, and more towns like Jaya. I like the old setting with the bar and brawls and such.