Veteran Member

Eyeshield 21 episodes?

I know that there is a thread about this... on page 11.... but, last time it was posted in there was 2007, so i just made a new thread, i tested the link where that dude said i could watch online... but it didn't work(episode 115)

So, does anyone know any WORKING link to watch episode 115 and up? yes... 115.... can't find a single with English sub, help pl0x? :O, I will not download the episodes... only watch online, i dont care about the quality as long as i get to watch with subs :F

Edit: I got the site 2 days after this thread xD... www.narutowire.com , got episode 115 and up of Eyeshield..
    Last edited by FrozenIce; 04-11-2009 at 03:15 PM.

i know they stopped making the anime but i dont know which ep it ended on

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Veteran Member
    It ended on 145.... so basically.

So basically I just need to find out where I can watch episoed 115-145 for free... online... subbed...

You can find a place to download them go to http://baka-updates.com/search/searc...radio=releases
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Veteran Member
    Naw, 2 days after this thread I found a website which got em all..(probably, but from 115 and up...)

www.narutowire.com

Yeah not bad but the quality is horrible, rather wait for someone to sub them normally
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!