The king and horse exchange places...

...the chapter's out...read if you havent read it!!

anyhow, last page seems as if ichigos in his full body hollow mode just like after he finished his inner battle with his inner hollow.

Before the inner hollow ichigo was subjugated, he said something like "if you ever come close to death, ill take over and kill you...atleast try and stay alive until i appear again".

which means full body hollow ichigo now probably wont have his sanity...itll be hollow ichigo in control...and...

I CANT wait to see ulquiorra's reaction to this. and this is where hell be defeated for sure. cant imagine ulquiorra in a not-sure-I-can-win situation...

fire away...

This belongs to the chapter prediction thread, but anyway, of course I agree, it would be much better if Ichigo's persona is taken over by his Hollow (and somehow ofc Orihime's Kurosaki-kun will make him return to reality... lol -.-) but I agree, having Ichigo go full hollow is not something Ulquiorra would expect. Also, he is a very rational character, he fights on the idea to here for example, scare the shit out of his enemies so they won't fight him, quite simply put. Given that he completely despises everything that is human (ie love, other warm emotions) and it seems he almost got a vendetta against it, how will he fight something which is not rational, AT ALL? Even if he has more power than Hichigo, Hichigo will not care since every fight is on life or death for him.

I guess, I am expecting this to be pretty much like in the Byakuya fight. Hichigo will take over shortly but Ichigo will somehow manage to subjugate him again and regain his control of his body, he gets some strange power up or beats the enemy so much they have as much energy left, fire in the hole, he wins but just barely.

I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    This belongs to the chapter prediction thread, but anyway, of course I agree, it would be much better if Ichigo's persona is taken over by his Hollow (and somehow ofc Orihime's Kurosaki-kun will make him return to reality... lol -.-) but I agree, having Ichigo go full hollow is not something Ulquiorra would expect. Also, he is a very rational character, he fights on the idea to here for example, scare the shit out of his enemies so they won't fight him, quite simply put. Given that he completely despises everything that is human (ie love, other warm emotions) and it seems he almost got a vendetta against it, how will he fight something which is not rational, AT ALL? Even if he has more power than Hichigo, Hichigo will not care since every fight is on life or death for him.

I guess, I am expecting this to be pretty much like in the Byakuya fight. Hichigo will take over shortly but Ichigo will somehow manage to subjugate him again and regain his control of his body, he gets some strange power up or beats the enemy so much they have as much energy left, fire in the hole, he wins but just barely.

I guess.
    Just a thought I wanna throw out there about Ulquiorra...I don't think he neccesarily "despises" everything that is human...I think it's more that his thinking is along the lines that if it isn't tangible, it doesn't exist, or it isn't real. So when he talks about human's "feelings" and "love" etc. he's basically saying these aren't things you can physically see or touch, therefore they aren't real.

Just a thought I wanna throw out there about Ulquiorra...I don't think he neccesarily "despises" everything that is human...I think it's more that his thinking is along the lines that if it isn't tangible, it doesn't exist, or it isn't real. So when he talks about human's "feelings" and "love" etc. he's basically saying these aren't things you can physically see or touch, therefore they aren't real.
    He did admit though that he didn't understand it, and that emotions were the things that made humans (Ichigo) weak. I see your point though, and it might just be that Kubo is contradicting himself. I just got the impression that Ulquiorra is fighting Ichigo almost on the sole reason because Ichigo has no better rational reason to fight more than protect his friends and continues fighting even though it is evident he cannot win. This emotional irrationality seems to piss off Ulquiorra badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Faizaud View Post
    yeah, that's his personality, basically. which is why i really really want to see ulquiorra's past!

this fight is already very similar to the byakuya/ichigo fight.

byakuya (ulquiorra) is a cold, "emotionless" person who kidnapped rukia (orihime) and now ichigo is going to soul society (hueco mundo) to save her.

my predictions: byakuya (ulquiorra) is defeated by both hollow ichigo and ichigo, and he tells everyone of his past/reasons for why he acts as he does/did.
    Ships are safe at harbor
    But that's not why ships are built

Currently reading:
    Bleach - Fullmetal Alchemist - Psyren