Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    The Fresh Prince Shinobi westerwind's Avatar

Talking Naruto taking the chuunin exams.

I know it sounds ridiculous but hear me out on this one. Since Naruto is now obviously the best choice to become Hokage, but given the fact that you cannot become hokage @ genin rank. would it not be hilarious if he had to retake the chuunin exams before becoming hokage ^^. I for one think that would make an hilarious chapter what do you guys think?

Previously NarutoSageMode Sh_tHappenz's Avatar
    If naruto kills pain, as a matter of fact with mastering sagemode he might jump right to sanin level or jounin. Also there are other canidates for hokage Shino, Shikamaru, and neji

I was Previously that noob you use to pick on called NarutosageMode

Naruto take the chuunin exams? Hell no. He might kill somebody.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    i think we can safely say that naruto is atleast 5 times stronger than an average chuunin, so i dont see the point.
    but it would be pretty funny to watch

Why can you not become Hokage at genin? For all we know Gaara didn't get promoted from Genin and he's the Kazekage.

That would be the best chapter! hahaha

He can probably finish the entire thing with a Kagebunshin while he sends out another KB on a D-rank mission while he eats at Ichiraku ramen.

I don't recall anything that said a genin couldn't be promoted straight to Hokage.

Thunder-mouse Master! Aleph-Sama's Avatar
    I think that Naruto stopping Gaara, who was also a finalist, from destroying the village is worthy of making him Chuunin. The only thing stopping him from advancing is those damn old farts. If Naruto were to become a Chuunin, then he'd likely fly to the rank of Jounin quickly. Jounin level ninja are often times the sensei of a three man squad of genin. I don't think that the elders would like Naruto being in charge of anyone else, even himself. The funny thing is that he is basically Konohamaru's sensei anyways!... Man I wish Ebisu died... Then Naruto might actually become Konohamaru's designated sensei! (I can pray can't I?)
    Spoiler!

72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!

I've toyed around with this idea in my head before. If Naruto manages to get Sasuke back there is at least a two man squad right there, Sasuke is still a Senin as well. Then they just need to find another Genin to go along with them.