Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

The Fresh Prince Shinobi westerwind's Avatar

Talking Naruto taking the chuunin exams.

I know it sounds ridiculous but hear me out on this one. Since Naruto is now obviously the best choice to become Hokage, but given the fact that you cannot become hokage @ genin rank. would it not be hilarious if he had to retake the chuunin exams before becoming hokage ^^. I for one think that would make an hilarious chapter what do you guys think?

Previously NarutoSageMode Sh_tHappenz's Avatar
    If naruto kills pain, as a matter of fact with mastering sagemode he might jump right to sanin level or jounin. Also there are other canidates for hokage Shino, Shikamaru, and neji

I was Previously that noob you use to pick on called NarutosageMode

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSageMode View Post
    If naruto kills pain, as a matter of fact with mastering sagemode he might jump right to sanin level or jounin. Also there are other canidates for hokage Shino, Shikamaru, and neji
    I only see Neji being a candidate for Hokage (other than Naruto) Shik is smart and Shino has unique jutsu, but neither in my opinion physically strong enough to be hokage candidates. And as for having him take the chunnin exams again, it could be interesting, but if he beats Pein, I think he has proven himself to be beyond chunnin, and the village should just concede that he is. or since no one else could beat Pein, that makes him the strongest, therefore anyone that disagrees he' just pimp slap....
    AngHellic: Saying that I'm good, Saying that I'm Bad...

Veteran Member
    he mastered sagemode like jiraiya couldnt. he is at sanin level at least.

im also pretty sure he can become a hokage while still being a genin
    Spoiler!

This is kinda off topic (and probably old discussion) but I wonder if Gaara became a Chuunin before becoming Kazekage.

Also, I wonder when exactly he became Kazekage. With how bad the Sand Council was freaking out after he got taken by Akatsuki wouldn't you think they would have appointed someone else to the position as soon as they found the 4th was dead? It doesn't seem like they would wait however long it took for Gaara to change people's opinions of him....

Back on topic, I think it'd be interesting to have Naruto take the Chuunin exam only to fail the written test somehow.

i agree if naruto can take down pain then there is no reason for him to take chunin exams! hill just be bumped up to a jounin or hokage!

While the three farts are still alive, naruto won't be promoted.

They need him to remain a genin because it's easier to control him.

As a genin he'd always be placed in team with at least 1 jonin (let's put it like this: with at least 1 root member ) whereas as a chunin or higher he could go on solo missions. He'd have too much "freedom"
    Last edited by thsv; 10-13-2009 at 06:37 PM. Reason: It's the grammar nazi in me.

Naruto take the chuunin exams? Hell no. He might kill somebody.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    i think we can safely say that naruto is atleast 5 times stronger than an average chuunin, so i dont see the point.
    but it would be pretty funny to watch

Why can you not become Hokage at genin? For all we know Gaara didn't get promoted from Genin and he's the Kazekage.