Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Unlikely Ultimate ending of Naruto

I woke up with some ideas, probably too outlandish if certain questions are unanswered. These kind of created an unlikely ending of the story for me.

1) What of the 6WaysSage's 1st Son's Name....

2) What was 2nd Son's Name

3) What is the meaning of the name "TOBI"

4) What is the Meanining of "Madara"

5) What is the meaning of the name "Tobirama"

6) Could Madara be a partial reincarnation of the Older Brother of the 6Paths-Sage. Could this be the reason that Nagato Obeyed him instinctively?

7) Could Tobirama Senju Have been a Re-incarnation of the Younger Brother of 6Paths-Sage, Hence knowing Madara wasn't quite dead, was unable to bring himself to kill himm but left him alive, and Sealed.

Zetsu now provides boies or parts of bodies for him, thus allow him to move around.

8) Could Naruto have inherited the WILL of the Younger Brother of the 6PathsSage (to Save Sasuke without killing him, unless it was a mutual death, hence his obsession with Saving Sasuke.

9) Could the power given to Naruto by Itachi, a) Render a merger of Sasuke's eyes and Itachi's eyes incomplete.

Theory:

Naruto ends up inherriting the will of the 6Paths-Sage, and becomes the final Jyuubi host or the final Rinnegan Possessor, who will bring peace to the Ninja world by Ultimately destroying the Jyuubi, or becoming it's Jinchuriki at the end of the story.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Some quite good questions there PB. I hope we get an answer to all of them, ive always had a feeling that naruto would become the host of the Jyuubi but ive never quite been able to come up with a way in which he would do it.
    ~Hatake kakashi, The leagendary copy ninja

Sorry about your theory,but unless Kishi pulls a plot-hole-no-jutsu out of his ass,it won't happen(that's my opinion).

for #6, i thought the rinnegan was the owner of power (sharingan) and love... why would the father of them listen to the sharingan?

also, i dont know if the rinnegan can be awaken like the sharingans. (cannot challenge because i do not know, jus assuming)

my theory is, the younger brother, love, or in this time frame, the 1st hokage, didnt want to kill Madara, power and the 'sages' eyes, and beat him to a pulped, but decided to let him go. After time, using the power of the EMS, madara somehow saved himself and then, [here is where i go blank], somehow manage to live all these years. Maybe thru the EMS, or such like Sushi's eyes have special powers, madara's pair of eyes have a time warp, and warped him to this time zone. Maybe explaining why he can do a time/space warp...

"1.21 gigawatts of electricity and the creation of the Flux Capacitor is what makes time travel possible."
    Best Jutsu Ever created... --> "1000 Years of Pain"
    'Sakura' - "What, that wasnt a ninjutsu, thats just a Super Powerful ass poke"

Plot-noJutsu is Kishi's specialty.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Plot-noJutsu is Kishi's specialty.
    Secretly kishi's main moral at the end of Naruto's Story might be the greatest

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I woke up with some ideas, probably too outlandish if certain questions are unanswered. These kind of created an unlikely ending of the story for me.

1) What of the 6 Ways Sage's 1st Son's Name....

2) What was 2nd Son's Name
    Thats irrelevant to the story. Stuff like that is discussed through the databook.

3) What is the meaning of the name "TOBI"
    Could be an acronym for something.

4) What is the Meaning of "Madara"
    Madara = Spot, blemish, speck, patches

5) What is the meaning of the name "Tobirama"
    Tobirama =The space between two doors.

6) Could Madara be a partial reincarnation of the Older Brother of the 6Paths-Sage. Could this be the reason that Nagato Obeyed him instinctively?
    Madara is himself minus the lack of power he originally had. The 4th perfectly explained why Nagato listened to Madara.

Spoiler!

7) Could Tobirama Senju Have been a Re-incarnation of the Younger Brother of 6Paths-Sage, Hence knowing Madara wasn't quite dead, was unable to bring himself to kill himm but left him alive, and Sealed.
    No. The 2nd brother would be the 1st while the 1st brother would represent Madara. And that was based of pureness over power.

7a) Zetsu now provides bodies or parts of bodies for him, thus allow him to move around.
    His job is basically to clean up not to leave evidence behind.

8) Could Naruto have inherited the WILL of the Younger Brother of the 6PathsSage (to Save Sasuke without killing him, unless it was a mutual death, hence his obsession with Saving Sasuke.
    At this point he knows talking won't help. So its either kill Sasuke or let him be.

9) Could the power given to Naruto by Itachi, a) Render a merger of Sasuke's eyes and Itachi's eyes incomplete.
    It could possible be an eye destroying justsu, but that would render Sasuke blind as well since he has been depending on his eyes (MS) too much.

Theory:

Naruto ends up inherriting the will of the 6Paths-Sage, and becomes the final Jyuubi host or the final Rinnegan Possessor, who will bring peace to the Ninja world by Ultimately destroying the Jyuubi, or becoming it's Jinchuriki at the end of the story.
    Naruto can't be the Jyuubi until he brings together all the tailed together inside himself.

i love jesus christ enochdickson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Thats irrelevant to the story. Stuff like that is discussed through the databook.

Could be an acronym for something.

Madara = Spot, blemish, speck, patches

Tobirama =The space between two doors.

Madara is himself minus the lack of power he originally had. The 4th perfectly explained why Nagato listened to Madara.

Spoiler!

No. The 2nd brother would be the 1st while the 1st brother would represent Madara. And that was based of pureness over power.

His job is basically to clean up not to leave evidence behind.

At this point he knows talking won't help. So its either kill Sasuke or let him be.

It could possible be an eye destroying justsu, but that would render Sasuke blind as well since he has been depending on his eyes (MS) too much.

Naruto can't be the Jyuubi until he brings together all the tailed together inside himself.
    @hand banana

1. names are't irrelevant to the story..they are relevant
    ->since the databook itself is relevant to the story
    ->the IDEA of clans originated on names, be it senju uchiha or aburame etc
    ->the name uzumaki naruto itself has a story behind it ,
    -> as in naruto names help us to determine the generation of the person, clan he belongs to , his bloodline limit etc..

2. i accept what your spoiler idea of nagato listening to madara it was cool.
    but since its a theory i hope paul just stated "could be" that explains it could be or can't be.

3.the last part as what you said "naruto should bring the juubi's together "
    which is being done by akatsuki .. that makes naruto finally take a blow to it

thats it PAL
    *** love***
    Love yourself and others as much as u love urself
    *** enoch ***

Spoiler!

Yea.... Not all names are relevant to the story. Some characters need not have a name for the story to be where it is now. Like, say for example Madara's brother, Izuna. As far as the story is concerned, knowing his name has had no impact on it whatsoever. The same can be said for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Hokages. Their real names have had no impact on the story at all. It's just nice little tidbits of information to know since the manga itself may not address or explain certain things explicitly. That's what the Databooks are for.

Anyways, for the record, I don't believe any theory or assumption that deals with anyone being "Reincarnations of the Older or Younger siblings of the Rikudou Sennin". The only things that Madara and Hashirama, Sasuke and Naruto have in common with the Rikudou's Younger and Older kids is their clashing ideals. One believes in power and force, the other believes in peace. The only relation is that these ideals have surfaced time and again in the people who most represent them and in the end, they've come together for an epic battle.

So with that in mind, I certainly don't believe Nagato listening to Madara has anything to do with any connections to the Older Brother. I retain the belief that despite Nagato being used by Madara (probably), they still had the same goals. Madara had the scheme for how it would all go down though (the collecting of the Bijuu and stuff). So all Nagato had to do was carry it all out hence why he took orders from Madara.

As for the potential end of this manga, Naruto won't become the Jyuubi's host. He will destroy it by making his greatest Rasengan variation yet.....The Super Wind Rasenmehameha Wave. And then he'll have his ultimate move....The move that will surely make Naruto a god in the Narutoverse.....The Super Spirit Wind Rasenbomb. It is the ultimate move. There is no defense for it. And just think, these two techniques aren't even backed Sage Mode or Kyuubi chakra. So just think when he adds one or both of those chakra sources to these already epic techniques. No one will be safe.

Well then, that is all.

if kishi has shown me anything, its that history keeps repeating itself.. and we never learn! i think that naruto and sasuke will fight over who controls the tailed beasts.. each having the ability to control X number of them...

just some random thought i had... i like your ideas PB!