Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Naruto Naruto Family/ 'Bloodline'

I know there are alot of threads like this and many of them are completely filled with idiocy and people who I think didnt read or skipped many chapters of the manga. >.>

Naruto's parents are Minato NamiKaze (The forth hokage)
    And Kushina Uzumaki (A civilian or ninja that originated from the hidden whirlpool from what I understand)

Naruto was born on the day of the kyuubi attack (This might of destroyed the hidden whirlpool and is probably why we havent heard about it in the series or manga) and the kyuubi was sealed inside him by his father, His mother died during childbirth. (At least thats what they say, for all we know some people who had animosity towards the forth or even Kushina herself could've finished her.) Now in more current manga we find out that minato sealed a bit of himself into naruto (A piece of his soul or something?) ONLY to fix the seal if it was to ever break or weaken to the point it did. (The 4th is not sealed into naruto!)

Now Bloodline limits can come in all forms They are not just eye based abilities like sharingan (Copy wheel eye) and byakugan (White/evil Eye). There are others like Haku's Crystal Ice mirrors (A bloodline granting the user the ability to blend two elements, In this case the wind and water elements, And Use special jutsu with this element.) or even kimimaru's (Cant remember how to spell his name.) Dead Bone pulse (I think thats what its called).

Naruto's 'bloodline' I believe could be a mutation of the kyuubi being inside him, His healing ability. Like gaara had the ichibi inside him and could use sand with just chakra and I believe mental command, Even after it was removed from him. (I think he could still use it >.> I need to re-read the manga) It could have been his body adapting to the strain of the kyuubi being inside him, not the kyuubi itself -_- the kyuubi's chakra being of pure youki (Demonic energy/chakra) Is poisonous to humans, that includes naruto, But since naruto has had kyuubi inside him his whole life he could've developed some resistance to it. Like how you can give yourself small doses of a toxin (Non fatal amounts) And develop anti-bodies to that toxin. So he could use it to a degree, his body still breaks down if he uses too much.

Now that I think about it it would also explain his large chakra seeing as his chakra coils had to grow around the kyuubi... Well anyway you guys might say that kyuubi is the ONLY reason he can heal, but you are incorrect as orochimaru had sealed away the kyuubi with a.... 5 point seal? (Cant remember the jutsu name) And he was still able to heal if not a bit slower.

Now I ask you this, does all this not make sense? My theory to these are well thought out and pondered on (Alot of spare time).

We already have a thread on this. And the Kyuubi is not a bloodline because it doesn't mix with his dna. Just his chakra systems.

Please read the top of my post please,
    I know there are lots of these threads, I just felt a new thread would open people with other opinions on this to not be on the , god forbid, 50th page of another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    We already have a thread on this. And the Kyuubi is not a bloodline because it doesn't mix with his dna. Just his chakra systems.
    NO I never said kyuubi was a bloodline, I said That naruto's ability stemmed from having the kyuubi inside him, a mutation, again READ THE POST!

It was a boring read so I couldn't be bothered with it. Either way theres a thread on this already so either the mods will merge this thread or graveyard it.

Whether its boring or exciting is not exactly the point, Its theory. Not an action story -_-.
    It is the forming of opinion on what is, What could be, or what could happen. Whether it is believable is also abstract, as even in the real world unbelievable things happen.

"Twisted thoughts and twisted time, Twisted laws and twisted crimes. Were all twisted, lost in mind. Just dont twist the lives you find."

I'm pretty sure HB was right and that you're theory is that his bloodline the Kyuubi giving him a mutation, or else your post is poorly worded.

That's a pretty long stretch calling it a bloodline, though. We don't know if his descendants will get that trait (if indeed it is linked with the Kyuubi), and none of his parents had that trait. Thus as far as we're concerned, for now it's not a bloodline.

Your theory is based on naruto healing after being knocked unconscious by orochimaru? I hope you realise that the human body heals viva chemical reactions in the cells naturally. Unless your telling me that having the kyuubi inside of you is the only way to heal, then your theory could work...
    ~Hatake kakashi, The leagendary copy ninja

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    I'm pretty sure HB was right and that you're theory is that his bloodline the Kyuubi giving him a mutation, or else your post is poorly worded.

That's a pretty long stretch calling it a bloodline, though. We don't know if his descendants will get that trait (if indeed it is linked with the Kyuubi), and none of his parents had that trait. Thus as far as we're concerned, for now it's not a bloodline.
    Now this post has some merit...
    But how do we know that not all bloodlines are made this way. Mutations in the blood through outside events. The kyuubi inside naruto could've inadvertently Altered his dna to a key, No Im still not saying kyuubi is his bloodline limit, But being it was sealed inside him not long after birth there is some thought what having such a powerful being inside you can do to your dna. Again I never said it was kyuubi that made the bloodline, or ability if you dont want to stretch it, But the kyuubi could have made his body adapt to it, heightening his healing ability to counteract with the kyuubi's poisonous chakra. You are right that this might not pass down to children or might not have come from his parents (This is a slight chance from his mother since we have near no backstory on her).

"Twisted thoughts and twisted time, Twisted laws and twisted crimes. Were all twisted, lost in mind. Just dont twist the lives you find."

Quote Originally Posted by Hatake Kakashi View Post
    Your theory is based on naruto healing after being knocked unconscious by orochimaru? I hope you realise that the human body heals viva chemical reactions in the cells naturally. Unless your telling me that having the kyuubi inside of you is the only way to heal, then your theory could work...
    You seem to forget his wound smoked and sizzled and healed at high speeds after his fight with kiba, AFTER orochimaru sealed away kyuubi's chakra, which is why naruto passed out. His link to something that has been part of him (Partially) Was suddenly cut off. I dont think healing wounds sizzle and seal so quickly ^_^