Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Thunder-mouse Master! Aleph-Sama's Avatar
    ... Naruto, Sasuke, and... Konohamaru? Maybe... Maybe they wouldn't need a three man team... Hell, they could each do that entire exam on their own!
    Spoiler!

72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!

If they truly wanted Naruto to take the Chuunin exam, they would make him regardless of his apparent level. The fact that Naruto may kill someone is not an issue. Remember, the first time he took the exam, Anko was expecting people to die in the Forest of Death. Even in the third part of the exam, I believe the rules were fighting continues until one person is no longer able to battle or is killed. So Naruto could very well still be put in a Chuunin Exam, but I would doubt it since his power is very apparent.

Thunder-mouse Master! Aleph-Sama's Avatar
    I agree with you on the fact that his power would keep him out of the exams, but not in the same way. I think that the elders would keep Naruto out of the exams to "protect" him, as they do see him as a weapon. But I'd be more worried about Naruto accidentally entering a 4+ tailed state, with all the people that could get seriously hurt, and he might scare away entrants.
    Spoiler!

72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!

It would just make a good filler for the anime nothing else.
    LeggoMyWebbo

Veteran Member
    Imagine the final:
    *Naruto: I have come this far already!!!, I'm going all out against this dude*
    *Pro dude(noob): He seems like a noob, I'm gonna kill him!*
    *battle starts*
    *Naruto: Kage Bushin No jutsu, RASENGAN!*
    *1 sec later, opponent dead*

Nah... he won't enter the tournament. They already know that Naruto is strong, there is no need for him to show that to the elders and the hokage. I think they are just waiting to see if naruto has the intelligence to be a jounin. Shikamaru wasn't promoted because of his strength, but because of his intelligence and tactics. Lately Naruto has grown a lot in that area, so I think he will be promoted without that exam.

Anyways, there is no need for Naruto to be promoted to be elected as Hokage. There is no were in the manga that says the contrary. Or am I wrong???
    Naruto.... In my case... the gateway for the manga universe.

Quote Originally Posted by <o> Neji <o> View Post
    Nah... he won't enter the tournament. They already know that Naruto is strong, there is no need for him to show that to the elders and the hokage. I think they are just waiting to see if naruto has the intelligence to be a jounin. Shikamaru wasn't promoted because of his strength, but because of his intelligence and tactics. Lately Naruto has grown a lot in that area, so I think he will be promoted without that exam.

Anyways, there is no need for Naruto to be promoted to be elected as Hokage. There is no were in the manga that says the contrary. Or am I wrong???
    He made a promise thatd hed be Hokage. And his ninja way is to never go back on his word.

The Chuunin exams are basically a test. If the Hokage and others have no need to test your abilities I don't see why they couldn't just promote you.
    Chuunin exams. First part was to make sure you could gather intel. Then to make sure you wouldn't give up. Second part was to work as a team, battle was a small portion, and make it throught he forest of death. The Third part was to battle, but only to show your power and intilligence. It would be different if everone who won their match was promoted, but that wasn't the case. Therefor the entire purpose of the exam is to show your experience to "the powers that be". Since Naruto has done this I'm sure they could promote him outright. As far as the title of Hokage and Sannin, neither of these are true titles or rankings. Sannin was given to 3 people by Salamander. No others carry this title, and in my opinion can carry this title. Hokage is village leader. Most worthy gets the title. If naruto is the best candidate at Genin, then I don't see why he couldn't recieve the title.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Naruto exonerated the examn.

If Naruto was forced to take the exam However, it would be really cool if instead of a 3 man cell. It was just him. Perhaps Him and two shadow clones. Destroying everyone.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan