Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    If Naruto was forced to take the exam However, it would be really cool if instead of a 3 man cell. It was just him. Perhaps Him and two shadow clones. Destroying everyone.
    it would be fun seeing two shadow clone taking chuunin exam..anyway 3 man cell wouldnt be necessary to finish the exam because its like survival of the fittest anyway. Then there would be no n doubt that naruto can finish the exam without a drop of sweat..

but on the othere hand, the council might not be thinking of naruto to take up the exam coz he has already proven his self from his high class missions that a chuunin does.

Cool

Screw the exams. Maybe only for a funny anime filler. Naruto is most likely gonna go str8 from genin to the Rokudaime Hokage.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    Screw the exams. Maybe only for a funny anime filler. Naruto is most likely gonna go str8 from genin to the Rokudaime Hokage.
    you think so??then we wont be seeing naruto doing missions if that's the case??
    I'M THE BEST NINJA
    IN THE WORLD OF NINJA SAGA
    BEST NINJA in NINJA SAGA
    beat me!! challenge me in facebook!

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hyuga_hinata09 View Post
    you think so??then we wont be seeing naruto doing missions if that's the case??
    LOL what? Naruto makes his own missions.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Aside from his two training sessions, Naruto has been in missions non-stop since after the time-skip.

have you guys noitced how easy the anbu die back in the chunin exams they dropped like flies which I don't understand lol. I wonder if naruto will be in the anbu?
    ----------------------------------
    want to contact me?:
    Spoiler!

Want a friend? Just invite me

I don't think naruto can follow orders well enough to be an anbu.
    Since the chunin exams are substitutes for real war and a real war has been declared theres no need for the exams.
    The Alliance wants naruto under village arrest (house arrest) he won't be going on missions anymore.
    Kakashi might just declare him a chunin since he's the hokage now.
    Naruto is too ignorant to be hokage right now if he where in the kage summit he would be trying to shout the other kages into agreement without any solid reasoning.
    Last edited by Neo35000; 01-03-2010 at 03:35 PM.

There is no point in giving naruto any ninja ranks. Since he mastered the Sage mode, he is beyond any shinobi levels.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    I don't recall anything that said a genin couldn't be promoted straight to Hokage.
    There's never been the problem...
    Maybe after Naruto taking the exam!! genin wolud be able to become Hokage without passing the chuunin test...

I think the abilities a chuunin requires are, however, basically (sorry if it's not the right word) and the elders will vote against a Naruto Hokage with genin rank

I'm Italian, I'm sorry my sentences are full of illiteracies

Well, can Naruto honestly even lead a team during a mission? Would he be able to make good plans that won't be comprised of "Let's just go kick their butts!" ? I doubt it. Shikarmaru was taken because of his tactical brilliance, not because he was the strongest.

What I'm saying is that sure, Naruto may have Hokage+ level of power at the moment, but does that qualify him to be Hokage if he can't even lead a mission (chuunin) or mentor some kids (jounin)? He has brawn, but I don't believe he has quite enough brains at the moment when it comes to taking account lives other than his own.

(Remember the old Gaara as a more extreme version of what Naruto would be like during the exam, if he had to take it.)