Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Id like to see him take the test as it would be so funny to see who would dare challenge him, and as for ranking ovcourse you can be promoted to chunnin without taking the exam, think about sakura, naruto and sasuke left the village so she couldnt really take the exam with her team could she, but she was still promoted.
    ~Hatake kakashi, The leagendary copy ninja

Veteran Member
    lol ild like to watch it......esp the survival part.....naruto would just walk straight through it
    Spoiler!

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatake Kakashi View Post
    Id like to see him take the test as it would be so funny to see who would dare challenge him, and as for ranking ovcourse you can be promoted to chunnin without taking the exam, think about sakura, naruto and sasuke left the village so she couldnt really take the exam with her team could she, but she was still promoted.
    i think you dont have to take the exam with your team...you kan repeat it in teams of 3, that means that sakura could have join ino and choji cuz they were missing one member and then take the exam......
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hikonami View Post
    i think you dont have to take the exam with your team...you kan repeat it in teams of 3, that means that sakura could have join ino and choji cuz they were missing one member and then take the exam......
    We can pretty much be 100% certain about that. If they weren't able to, you'd have to name Chuunin in groups of 3. Shikamaru being the sole Chuunin promotion in the one exam that we've seen proves this.

I have to wonder, who would get though the second stage faster. Gaara or naurto? I want to see him do the chunnin exam even more now =)
    ~Hatake kakashi, The leagendary copy ninja

Probably Gaara. But Naruto can finish it while eating ramen at Ichiraku.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by westerwind View Post
    I know it sounds ridiculous but hear me out on this one. Since Naruto is now obviously the best choice to become Hokage, but given the fact that you cannot become hokage @ genin rank. would it not be hilarious if he had to retake the chuunin exams before becoming hokage ^^. I for one think that would make an hilarious chapter what do you guys think?

Naruto re-taking the Chuunin exam would be unfair, and pointless. Naruto is more powerful than all Jounin Level Shinobi in his villages as well as his fighting potential matches that of few Hokages. Measuring his fighting abilities would be pointless.

In terms of unfair, Naruto has exhibit the quality of a Chuunin level shinobi by carefully considering the situation of destroying Pain but instead negotiated and got the lost.died Shinobis of the village be brought back to life.

As mention above those are the same qualities that are required to be promoted to the level of Chuunin. But, even then some may say he's worthy to be promoted to Jounin level atleast..............
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

i would like to see naruto retake the chunin exams but as an anime filler cuz i wanna know whats gonna happen next.

naruto may be stupid and rash but when he is fighting somehow he is able to analyze the fight and make up a stratagy to win. hes always been able to do that. when fight Zabuza he came up with the strategy to free kakashi from the water prison. although his strategies arent like shikamarus not every chunin needs to have an IQ of 200 (200 was shikamarus IQ according to asuma)

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSageMode View Post
    If naruto kills pain, as a matter of fact with mastering sagemode he might jump right to sanin level or jounin. Also there are other canidates for hokage Shino, Shikamaru, and neji
    i agree if naruto can take down pain then there is no reason for him to take chunin exams! hill just be bumped up to a jounin or hokage!

While the three farts are still alive, naruto won't be promoted.

They need him to remain a genin because it's easier to control him.

As a genin he'd always be placed in team with at least 1 jonin (let's put it like this: with at least 1 root member ) whereas as a chunin or higher he could go on solo missions. He'd have too much "freedom"
    Last edited by thsv; 10-13-2009 at 06:37 PM. Reason: It's the grammar nazi in me.