Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Monz View Post
    It would be odd to have the person who saved the entire village, something no other ninja in the entire village could do, take an exam that would just be a waste of everybody's time. >_>
    what village lol? there is no village left, the people are ok but the village is done for.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ydoc View Post
    what village lol? there is no village left, the people are ok but the village is done for.
    The village is the people XD.

Naruto taking the chuunin exams would be pointless beyond belief. The exam is a starting point for ninja to have a place to display their skills in the eyes of the villages and potential clients and project themselves to the village officials. There would be no need to take the test if your shinobi career is already beyond what the chuunin exam can grant you.

A technicallity wouldnt prevent Naruto from advancing in his ninja career.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Steve3child View Post
    The village is the people XD.

Naruto taking the chuunin exams would be pointless beyond belief. The exam is a starting point for ninja to have a place to display their skills in the eyes of the villages and potential clients and project themselves to the village officials. There would be no need to take the test if your shinobi career is already beyond what the chuunin exam can grant you.

A technicallity wouldnt prevent Naruto from advancing in his ninja career.
    the correct word is villagers =p see cause they live in a village. Can't be a villager without a village hehe.

I am sure they will rebuild and yes i understand the concept that the villagers are the village but there is still no village left =D

Senior Member Bringmethehorizon's Avatar
    the correct word is villagers =p see cause they live in a village. Can't be a villager without a village hehe.

I am sure they will rebuild and yes i understand the concept that the villagers are the village but there is still no village left =D
    lol Now Tsunade is hokage of a nonexisting village

Do you mean the part where he beat pein? oh wait that hasn't happened yet . or do you mean the part where he showed he will blow up if provoked and destroy the part of the villiage ? he blasted a hole bigger then Pein's in the ground firing that chakra blast. to top it off even after naruto was told about god realms abilities he failed to come up with a plan to counter it multiple times .

I am not saying he wouldnt be come a Chuunin or that people would complain. I am just simply pointing out that according to the way the chuunin exam is judged it is not about whether his power is ova 9000! its about his grace under pressure so to speak, and mental abilites.

I am still rooting for naruto to win but he makes alot of mistakes just like he always has. Granted he has improved over the ninja that didnt know how to climb a tree properly or won a fight by farting in someones face, but he still is not near kakashi's level of mental fighting abilites and no where near shikimaru's. I honestly think if shiki was given some pawns to order about he could probably capture naruto =p not that he would ever want to that is.
    I never once said he defeated Pain. However, seeing as the strongest ninja in the village could not handle 1 of pains bodies. Kakashi was taken down by 2 bodies. Yet Naruto has DEFEATED all but one. And yes he will defeat the last body. No Naruto did not blow up because he was provoked. He unleashed the 9 tailed fox chakra (which is one of his skills, he just hasn't mastered it yet) because another 1 of his comrades was almost killed in front of him and he was captured with no other way out.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSageMode View Post
    If naruto kills pain, as a matter of fact with mastering sagemode he might jump right to sanin level or jounin. Also there are other canidates for hokage Shino, Shikamaru, and neji
    I only see Neji being a candidate for Hokage (other than Naruto) Shik is smart and Shino has unique jutsu, but neither in my opinion physically strong enough to be hokage candidates. And as for having him take the chunnin exams again, it could be interesting, but if he beats Pein, I think he has proven himself to be beyond chunnin, and the village should just concede that he is. or since no one else could beat Pein, that makes him the strongest, therefore anyone that disagrees he' just pimp slap....
    AngHellic: Saying that I'm good, Saying that I'm Bad...

We dont know if he can or cannot be Hokage from genin and sanin was just a nickname given to the 3 ninjas of leaf its not an actual rank. Also, Naruto doesnt get much respect as a genn although that will change when pein gets poned. I personally want him to become a Jounin because it shows he climbed the ranks to be hokage. Plus he still cant fight against genjutsu or use it what kind of hokage is that

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSageMode View Post
    If naruto kills pain, as a matter of fact with mastering sagemode he might jump right to sanin level or jounin. Also there are other canidates for hokage Shino, Shikamaru, and neji
    he mastered sagemode like jiraiya couldnt. he is at sanin level at least.

im also pretty sure he can become a hokage while still being a genin
    Spoiler!

This is kinda off topic (and probably old discussion) but I wonder if Gaara became a Chuunin before becoming Kazekage.

Also, I wonder when exactly he became Kazekage. With how bad the Sand Council was freaking out after he got taken by Akatsuki wouldn't you think they would have appointed someone else to the position as soon as they found the 4th was dead? It doesn't seem like they would wait however long it took for Gaara to change people's opinions of him....

Back on topic, I think it'd be interesting to have Naruto take the Chuunin exam only to fail the written test somehow.

Naruto nagato

what is going to happen to nagato now and will sasuke kill naruto because sasuke is much stronger than himwill only beat him if he uses the 9 tailed demon and sage mode together