Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    We know Naruto is now a sage. Considering he called Jiraya Ero-senin, which was also translated as pervy sage, am I right to conclude that sage=senin and that Naruto now has that title of "senin"?

Now I know "sage" is not a rank like chûnin or jûnin, but still, it's a title, and a title very few ppl acquired.

I think that alone puts him in a different category.

maybe he could be called emo-senin... unless the little talk with his father made him able to control himself.

If Naruto becomes a Chunin/Jounin, he has to wear the stupid outfit. He's an Orange man, he can't suddenly switch to Green.

Their just gonna promote him straight to hokage. It would be stupid to make him take the chuunin exam again, it would be unfair on the other students they might all forfeit

former mod
    They'd make him a Chunin/Jonin-like shaped outfit... just in Orange instead of Green ;x

Also, it'd be kinda a downfall... fighting one of the toughest asses of the narutoverse and actually winning, and then fighting against some kids in the chunin exam... that'd make the series even worse :/

He definetely deserves some special position in the village... like a Hokage position without paper-work obligations (Tsunade can still take care of that part since she's useless for fights anyway).

Naruto wearing the green chûnin vest is as probable as him wearing the green spandex from Guy...

Plus, if I'm not mistaken, you can wear whatever you want. I mean, all of the rookie 9 (-Naruto) plus Neji-Tenten-Lee are chûnin by now and they don't wear the chûnin vest (except for Lee). Neji is a jûnin and still wears his normal clothes.

Edit:Forgot about Shikamaru, he's wearing the vest.
    Last edited by OrangeFlash; 06-04-2009 at 09:46 PM.

You are forgetting the true purpose of the chuunin exam, to show of the abilities of the ninja villages so they can get contracts.

Since Konoha is now in such a state as it is they need additional funds to build up, if Naruto could they present his massive strength and abilities, then many people would consider Konoha to do their missions.

THE ESPADA WILL RISE E S P A D A's Avatar
    that would be funny as to c him takin that exam. So dumb yet so powerful.
    The time has come to destroy the village of the leaf.

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    If Naruto becomes a Chunin/Jounin, he has to wear the stupid outfit. He's an Orange man, he can't suddenly switch to Green.
    he doesnt have to wear the green jacket, many chunnin dont, u dont see Sakura or Choji wearing it, Neji doesnt wear it either, Temari and Kankuro dont wear it either
    I doubt kishi would dress up his main character in same clothes as the ninjas of konoha
    Remember, just cause naruto doesnt use his brain doesnt mean u dont have to, learn to use it^^

I think Naruto will be the first ninja to go from Genin to Hokage, skipping stuff in between.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    I think Naruto will be the first ninja to go from Genin to Hokage, skipping stuff in between.
    Y, thought that too!