Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 15 of 15
  1. #11
    Senior Member tsubasa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    behind you...always
    Posts
    268
    Quote Originally Posted by Titokhan View Post
    aleph..

    i'll have to go back over both the manga and anime to comfirm this when i have the chance.. but im pretty sure Kakashi said that the sharingan couldn't copy ANY jutsu where a KG was involved in its creation (like haku's ice mirrors)..

    but lets play along with your theory shall we and use Naruto.. only your chakra mix proportion is totally off for Mr. Uzumaki..

    thanks to the kyuubi's ever present mixing of its chakra into naruto's chakra pool (eventually becoming part of naruto's base chakra reserve), naruto has quite possibly an order of magnitude greater chakra than just about everyone in the manga (outside of the other bijuu hosts, Nagato, Kisame and perhaps Madara). AND that's before even adding the fox and sage mode into the mix.

    so for this example, where you say haku has 47 parts wind, 52 parts water and 1 other.. we'll assume naruto has (just for the sake of argument here) 5 times each what you pose for him (and again, we're assuming water is going to be naruto's second affinity).. again, contributing to his incredibly larger chakra pool. Assuming he knows the seals required and has the proper chakra control (and for this example, we'll use non sage mode naruto as of the last few chapters of the manga.. the fact that he has mastered sage mode in my eyes tells me he would have the required control), by your theory he 'should' be able to perform Haku's KG jutsus.

    and also, dont forget that the only element we've seen Kakashi NOT use is wind (to my knowledge at least).. so with that in mind and given his chakra pool and control, only the dojutsu specific KG jutsu would be out of his capabilities assuming he knew the proper seals

    agree, with this guy ^_^

    current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    23
    it is impossible for non kekkei genkei to mix their elemental chakras i dont have a lot of theory to back this up but the third hokage new all leaf jutsu's, had great chakra contoll, has multible ninjutu and can perform atleast earth and fire (mixed is lava) and he couldn't devope a technique we know of in his long life.

    all this talk about kakashi's sharingan kekkei Genkai i think we should look at his own. his family has special chakra for white chakra which can be used with a white bladed tanto (shown in kakashi gaiden). there might be no more of the special metal needed to make the blades or it uses too much carcra to use with sharingan but i think kakashi should use this. and it seems to me he used it in the past with kakashi using some swords when he is shown to be in anbu. it would help greatly if saskue did fight him when saskue attacks the village because kakashi would be about the only one who could stop saskues genjutsu with his MS and if they fight with blades its kakashi's one advantage.

  3. #13
    Veteran Member escapeejm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Valley of the Breasts
    Posts
    1,305
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    By this theory, Kakashi should be able to use Mokuton since his chakra affinities support it. But since he can't, there has to be something more to a Kekkei Genkai than just having the same Chakra affinities of the people who can use them.
    This gentleman has said enough to close this thread..............No disrespect to the author however, what your saying doesn't make sense because hte manga or the anime don't support it...................

    Interesting theory thou.......................
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

  4. #14
    Sshheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thsv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,284
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    By this theory, Kakashi should be able to use Mokuton since his chakra affinities support it. But since he can't, there has to be something more to a Kekkei Genkai than just having the same Chakra affinities of the people who can use them.
    If you remember from Naruto's wind training Yamato is shown using earth with one hand whilst using water with the other. That's the missing link when it comes to Kekkei Genkai
    Last edited by thsv; 04-19-2009 at 12:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

  5. #15
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,509
    Quote Originally Posted by trenthamboy View Post
    it is impossible for non kekkei genkei to mix their elemental chakras i dont have a lot of theory to back this up but the third hokage new all leaf jutsu's, had great chakra contoll, has multible ninjutu and can perform atleast earth and fire (mixed is lava) and he couldn't devope a technique we know of in his long life.

    all this talk about kakashi's sharingan kekkei Genkai i think we should look at his own. his family has special chakra for white chakra which can be used with a white bladed tanto (shown in kakashi gaiden). there might be no more of the special metal needed to make the blades or it uses too much carcra to use with sharingan but i think kakashi should use this. and it seems to me he used it in the past with kakashi using some swords when he is shown to be in anbu. it would help greatly if saskue did fight him when saskue attacks the village because kakashi would be about the only one who could stop saskues genjutsu with his MS and if they fight with blades its kakashi's one advantage.
    Here is the evidence you seek young fellow

    BEHOLD THE POWER OF THE ALL POWERFULL DATABOOK

    Its powers include melting Bullsh^t theories and cushing falsehoods into
    dust!



    Translation by Gottheim

    Kekkei Genkai*>
    Caption: Two Natures give birth to a new one!!
    Text: Using two Nature Alterations at once is difficult, even for a Jounin-class. What is even harder is to merge two Nature Alterations to give birth to a new one. That requires the specific power know as a Kekkei Genkai.

    Case closed


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •