View Poll Results: Who's The Strongest Kage??..

Voters
105. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shodai HoKage

22 20.95%
  • Nidaime HoKage

4 3.81%
  • Sandaime HoKage

13 12.38%
  • Yondaime HoKage

56 53.33%
  • Godaime HoKage

1 0.95%
  • Godaime KazeKage

2 1.90%
  • Godaime MizuKage

0 0%
  • Yondaime Raikage

0 0%
  • Sandaime Tsuchikage

1 0.95%
  • (Madara) Uknown Mizukage (Madara)

6 5.71%
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    what about the 4rth hokage

i recall kishi saying the 3rd and 4th are equal in terms of epic pwning

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

The current Raikage, If his stronger than KillerBee, enough so to be named kage over KillerBee (I do admit, KillerBee and his rapping would really annoy the villages) and KillerBee seriously pawns (Sasuke pawned Deidara, if he hadn't been holding back to keep Deidara alive for info on Itachi, yet KillerBee totally pawned him and his squad.) To me, KillerBee > Naruto. So if you guys think Naruto pawns, Raikage > KillerBee > Sasuke + Squad > Diedara > Gaara > Kimimaru the answer is obvious
    Last edited by ChaosMaster; 03-13-2009 at 04:17 AM.

Shodaime, if I remember correctly he had control over all the tailed beasts. And he was the leader of the strongest clan according the Madara Uchiha.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Dragon View Post
    Theres been many discussions about this.

I think its Sandaime Hokage, because apparently he and Yondaime are the same in terms of the dead's strength. (Kishi said that)
    I think Kishi stated Yondaime was the strongest among dead.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    The current Kazekage, If his stronger than KillerBee, enough so to be named kage over KillerBee (I do admit, KillerBee and his rapping would really annoy the villages) and KillerBee seriously pawns (Sasuke pawned Deidara, if he hadn't been holding back to keep Deidara alive for info on Itachi, yet KillerBee totally pawned him and his squad.) To me, KillerBee > Naruto. So if you guys think Naruto pawns, Kazekage > KillerBee > Sasuke + Squad > Diedara > Gaara > Kimimaru the answer is obvious
    Sorry, Kimimaro was beast, Gaara couldn't defeated Kimimaro, he died just before he could kill Gaara because his time came and his illness killed him.

Gaara used all his chakra to protect the village, stupid Daidara tricked him.

Kimimaro would have kicked Sasuke if he was in his full strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    i recall kishi saying the 3rd and 4th are equal in terms of epic pwning
    Can you point that out. Because 4th is stronger than 3rd. He couldn't even beat Orochimaru. I know he used 1st and 2nd. But still.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I don't see how the 'the next generation will always surpass the previous one' works in this series... Kakashi's generation has no one comparable to Minato, the Sannin aren't as powerful as the Third. Sortof upsets me.
    I think he meant in general, not individually. Minato was legend, as Kishi stated. The only one who can surpass him is Naruto. And Naruto is coming. You can compare others but not with Minato.

Again, its just said in general and it can prove that.

Multi quote. I will teach you how to use it. Its just a case of which one of us dies in the attempt. - thsv
    Last edited by thsv; 03-10-2009 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Merging a quadruple posting

My Way of Nin!a

rokudaime

Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime27 View Post
    Sorry, Kimimaro was beast, Gaara couldn't defeated Kimimaro, he died just before he could kill Gaara because his time came and his illness killed him.

Gaara used all his chakra to protect the village, stupid Daidara tricked him.

Kimimaro would have kicked Sasuke if he was in his full strength.
    He meant the Raikage (Bee's brother) I'm assuming and said Kazekage by accident, since Killerbee and Gaara have no relation whatsoever.

And I agree with slavkovski about the current Mizukage being the strongest of all kages until Naruto takes the crown.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    The current Kazekage, If his stronger than KillerBee, enough so to be named kage over KillerBee (I do admit, KillerBee and his rapping would really annoy the villages) and KillerBee seriously pawns (Sasuke pawned Deidara, if he hadn't been holding back to keep Deidara alive for info on Itachi, yet KillerBee totally pawned him and his squad.) To me, KillerBee > Naruto. So if you guys think Naruto pawns, Kazekage > KillerBee > Sasuke + Squad > Diedara > Gaara > Kimimaru the answer is obvious
    You got your Kages mixed up Kazekage is the Sand village leader... Raikage is Cloud village leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime27 View Post
    Can you point that out. Because 4th is stronger than 3rd. He couldn't even beat Orochimaru. I know he used 1st and 2nd. But still.

I remember reading this too someone asked if the 4th was the strongest shinobi in the Narutoverse & Kishi answered of the dead shinobi yes he is probably tied with the 3rd for that position but not of the living thier are a few guys stronger than the 4th alive.

As far as the 3rd vs Orochimaru I think you have to remember the 3rd was 68 years old when he battled Oro he was past his prime. How many 68 year olds you know can kick ass besides Chuck Norris?

Aside from that even Orochimaru admitted if the 3rd was 10 years younger he would not have stood a chance. He was not called the god of shinobi for nothing.

So my vote goes to the 4th and 3rd as tied!

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Haha the original post said the 3rd Kazekage??? Isn't that who Sasori killed? Well anyway its easily Minato his jutsu's we know of are beyond compare. Even in his death his jutsu is what saved the village from Oro!! And the complexity of his Death God jutsu along with the seal he used on Naruto while splitting the Nine tails chakra is beyond everyone in the series!

i found it funny when people keep saying minato are the most powerful kage because he can use the death god jutsu to save the village even though we know that the god death jutsu can only be used once, and if u use it u die... beside if defeating the kyuubi mean u are the most powerful... what about madara who can control the kyuubi?? and what about the first hokage who can "defeat" the kyuubi and madara at the same time without have to die??

i dont know why.. but for me minato's level of geniuses can also be seen in itachi...
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"