Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    interesting theory it could be true, in a way naruto's chakra does seem stronger. Although aside from the mixing Naruto's chakra could be stronger just because it is constantly fighting off the kyuubis making a never ending stamina battle. In either case naruto's chakra becomes stronger and more plentiful. hard to say nice theory though.

In the fight with Orichimaru When naruto was in 4 tails mode. The Super Condensed Chakra was made out of Red Kyuubi and blue Naruto Chakra. at least in that situation it was not mixed. But the kyuubi did infact mix it together to make the blast.

Quote Originally Posted by escapeejm View Post
    Very gOod theory and I agree with you in most parts but the most important point is that Minato wanted his Son to be greater than himself by giving him powers that will surpass any Hokage.

Jiraiya saw that and allowed Naruto access to some of that power. The fight is far from finish. There much to be revealed such as the Itachi gift, Jiraiya secret training jutsu, and Naruto will to rule over his tailed beast.............
    Minato did want to give naruto power and at the same time, i believe, destroy the nine tail by converting it into regular chakra that naruto has access to as his own.

As of the Seal that minato left behind, I believe it was not to overload naruto's body with all of the Kyuubi's chakra. But rather leave the Yang chakra within Naruto as the less evil of the two chakra's so that it naruto's own chakra would build an immunity and eventually absorb more into his own. While, with the seal release all the Yin chakra which, presumably is stronger and more poisonous and evil influence.

EPIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zeroLT View Post
    So we got this seal on Naruto and.....

So we all know that Minato placed a seal on Naruto after his birth to seal the Kyuubi within naruto for a reason not yet explained or revealed. A seal that allows the Kyuubi's chakra to slowly mix with Naruto's own chakra so that it becomes his. As a result of this, Naruto's own chakra has become very strong and resilient to the Kyuubi chakra, which has been described as wreaking of malice and hate. And how naruto own body acts as a sort of skeleton, presumably with his own chakra protecting his body.

But what if this is exactly what Minato wanted?

Other Host of Bijuus dont any of there seals revealed. Naruto's seal was speciifically made to mix Kyuubi chakra with his own. I believe that Minato did this in order to destroy the Kyuubi. How? By having it becomes naruto's own chakra. By constantly mixing Naruto's and the Kyuubi's chakra together to Make its Narutos, it would make sense that eventually it would erode way and becomes Naurto's.

Thoughts? Hatemail?
    So what r u saying is that naruto will assimilate the kyubi cuz minato use shiki fuji to separate the ying and yang chakra? well idk cuz if that is true the kyubi by now should have loss a alot of will power
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

Quote Originally Posted by sevencold19 View Post
    So what r u saying is that naruto will assimilate the kyubi cuz minato use shiki fuji to separate the ying and yang chakra? well idk cuz if that is true the kyubi by now should have loss a alot of will power
    The reason it hasnt seemed like he has lost any power is because Naruto's chakra and the Kyuubi's chakra becomes one and the same accessible to both of them for there uses, that is why when the 4 tails version used chakra it was both red and blue, both of them have access to it. The only way the Kyuubi's chakra will become Naruto's chakra and only his is that he it combines enough into naruto's chakra that the Nine Tail Concussions becomes destroyed from the lack of Red chakra

EPIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zeroLT View Post
    You cant really kill a giant mass of chakra, because that is what the Kyuubi is, a giant mass of chakra. How do you kill one, slowly, using naruto's jutsu and life as a sort of filter.
    theoretically minato could kill the kyuubi that time.. i remember someone says that if the jinchuriki (the host) die the bijuu inside him/her will also die..
    why dont minato just seal the kyuubi inside him?? if he do that minato will be dead right after the kyuubi is seal inside him (because thats how the shiiki fuujin works), and then the kyuubi will also die alongside him... of course this is still a theory after all...

so if minato intend to kill the kyuubi with the seal why dont he do the easiest way like that instead do it in a hard way like now??
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    theoretically minato could kill the kyuubi that time.. i remember someone says that if the jinchuriki (the host) die the bijuu inside him/her will also die..
    why dont minato just seal the kyuubi inside him?? if he do that minato will be dead right after the kyuubi is seal inside him (because thats how the shiiki fuujin works), and then the kyuubi will also die alongside him... of course this is still a theory after all...
    That to me doesnt make to much sense if you think about it, if Minato used the Shiiki Fuujin to seal the Kyuubi, wouldnt that have killed him almost immediately, if we are to believe what happened to Saratobi.

Just thinking about it, it would have meant using Shiiki Fuujin>sealing the Kyuubi, splitting the chakra into 2> sealing one within a scroll, and the other half within Naruto> then Dying?

I mean with saratobi it was hold Oro>activate it>dead, no waiting time, no 20min timer to for death. It was instant, as I remember it. So that whole little bit doesnt make sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    so if minato intend to kill the kyuubi with the seal why dont he do the easiest way like that instead do it in a hard way like now??

Well, I think it goes to the fact that human is the naruto-universe have the potential to grow there chakra to massive amounts. I mean, one could say that you could seal it in a bird and kill the bird right afterwords and poof no more Kyuubi. The reason he probably could do something like that is because its an animal, they dont have the ability to grow there chakra, if they have any at all, and it would have killed its host.

EPIC!!!