Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

So we got this seal on Naruto and.....

So we all know that Minato placed a seal on Naruto after his birth to seal the Kyuubi within naruto for a reason not yet explained or revealed. A seal that allows the Kyuubi's chakra to slowly mix with Naruto's own chakra so that it becomes his. As a result of this, Naruto's own chakra has become very strong and resilient to the Kyuubi chakra, which has been described as wreaking of malice and hate. And how naruto own body acts as a sort of skeleton, presumably with his own chakra protecting his body.

But what if this is exactly what Minato wanted?

Other Host of Bijuus dont any of there seals revealed. Naruto's seal was speciifically made to mix Kyuubi chakra with his own. I believe that Minato did this in order to destroy the Kyuubi. How? By having it becomes naruto's own chakra. By constantly mixing Naruto's and the Kyuubi's chakra together to Make its Narutos, it would make sense that eventually it would erode way and becomes Naurto's.

Thoughts? Hatemail?

EPIC!!!

If I remember Jiraiya's explanation, the seal channeled any chakra that escaped and converted it into Naruto's as opposed to intentionally mixing the two chakras. Did he know that the result would be a hyper active ninja? Possibly. Jiraiya already hinted that there was more to sealing the kyubii in Naruto than just keeping the village safe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

i hate you.

Nah just kiddin : D

It's a good theory and sounds like it's something that could happen. Though, I don't think kyuubi will die. Naruto will just mooch of kyuubi until naruto himself dies, along with kyuubi. =)
    Spoiler!

Previously NarutoSageMode Sh_tHappenz's Avatar
    Minato planted the fox xhakra into naruto to give his son power and then one day become a splendid ninja. What I'm trying to say is he did it for his own reasons, being a father.

I was Previously that noob you use to pick on called NarutosageMode

I take it more akin to both destroying the kyuubi and keeping it out of Madara's hands.
    I look at the both the Kyuubi and the seal and Fire and air. A fire=Kyuubi with lots of Air=no Seal, circling through, can expand the fire to a massive fire. A fire with a limited amount of air=seal within a person, it restricts it, and it cant grow and will eventually die.

The Kyuubi, in itself is a Giant mass of chakra that because it wasnt in keep in check so it continued to expand on the chakra of the world, i.e. limitless chakra. The seal on Naruto's body, is the air. There is only a limited amount of chakra and its growth is limited. And the seal forces the kyuubi's chakra to mix with narutos chakra to survive, there by changing it.

EPIC!!!

Well the only one left that can clarify the seal is the key frog and we don't know were on earth he is.

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    He's stored with Naruto

Jiraya told him to store himself with Naruto if anything happened to him, and whoa and behold something happened to him
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

i dont know that there is any explanation about the seal are a seal that slowly allow the kyuubi chakra to mix with naruto's chakra... can someone show me the manga page??

about the topic... i dont think there is any different between naruto's kyuubi seal and let say.. gaara ichibi seal.. so.. i dont think minato wanted to make the kyuubi's chakra to become naruto's so he used the particular seal.. he just wanted to seal the kyuubi... although he can just kill the kyuubi with the jutsu..

the question is (for me).. why dont he just kill the kyuubi??
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post

the question is (for me).. why dont he just kill the kyuubi??
    You cant really kill a giant mass of chakra, because that is what the Kyuubi is, a giant mass of chakra. How do you kill one, slowly, using naruto's jutsu and life as a sort of filter.

EPIC!!!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by zeroLT View Post

So we all know that Minato placed a seal on Naruto after his birth to seal the Kyuubi within naruto for a reason not yet explained or revealed. A seal that allows the Kyuubi's chakra to slowly mix with Naruto's own chakra so that it becomes his. As a result of this, Naruto's own chakra has become very strong and resilient to the Kyuubi chakra, which has been described as wreaking of malice and hate. And how naruto own body acts as a sort of skeleton, presumably with his own chakra protecting his body.

But what if this is exactly what Minato wanted?

Other Host of Bijuus dont any of there seals revealed. Naruto's seal was speciifically made to mix Kyuubi chakra with his own. I believe that Minato did this in order to destroy the Kyuubi. How? By having it becomes naruto's own chakra. By constantly mixing Naruto's and the Kyuubi's chakra together to Make its Narutos, it would make sense that eventually it would erode way and becomes Naurto's.

Thoughts? Hatemail?
    Very gOod theory and I agree with you in most parts but the most important point is that Minato wanted his Son to be greater than himself by giving him powers that will surpass any Hokage.

Jiraiya saw that and allowed Naruto access to some of that power. The fight is far from finish. There much to be revealed such as the Itachi gift, Jiraiya secret training jutsu, and Naruto will to rule over his tailed beast.............
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!