Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Why is everyone fighting again?

Serious question, because I totally forgot.

Well, I know that Ichigo is fighting to save Orihime from Hueco Mundo. That much is obvious. Although part of me is like "Hey Ishida has Orhimie and they should totally get out to safety while Ichigo fights just so they can all retreat since MISSION ACCOMPLISHED."

But what is everyone else doing again? Aizen is in Kakura town, why exactly?

well because ......... wow there really is no reason
    http://dragonsas.mybrute.com/ fight
    manga's and anime i follow or followed
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Advocat View Post
    Serious question, because I totally forgot.

Well, I know that Ichigo is fighting to save Orihime from Hueco Mundo. That much is obvious. Although part of me is like "Hey Ishida has Orhimie and they should totally get out to safety while Ichigo fights just so they can all retreat since MISSION ACCOMPLISHED."

But what is everyone else doing again? Aizen is in Kakura town, why exactly?
    I don't really know, frankly. I think they've been diverted from their goals a long time ago. I vaguely remember them not being able to get out of Hueco Mundo once Aizen went to Karakura, but I'm not sure.

Dammit. I know Aizen got like, that thing Urahara made. I think he made it. But I don't really know what it was for. Which is a shame because that was the whole point of the SS arc and Orihime? I think?

Can't someone help me out here?

Aizen closed all the Gargantas the shinigamis used to enter (The ones from Soul Society), though they probably could look for the Garganta Ichigo used, everybody seems to be just chilling and killing some hollows to waste time.

Also, where do you want them to run? Inside is far safer than the outside lol. Do you remember what happened to Ichigo when he stepped outside the dome?

Ok, here's the rundown. Aizen took the Hogyoku out of Rukia at the end of the SS arc. Now, fast forward to Aizen's supposed plan. He wants to take over or destroy SS. He also wanted to use the Hogyoku to make superpowered Arrancar, eventually obtaining 10 VL Arrancars. But he reveals that the Hogyoku and Orihime were just a diversion so he could go to Karakura town to now make the King's Key and get into the King's dimension. This is pretty much all thats happened in 348 chapters.

Quote Originally Posted by kabe87 View Post
    Aizen closed all the Gargantas the shinigamis used to enter (The ones from Soul Society), though they probably could look for the Garganta Ichigo used, everybody seems to be just chilling and killing some hollows to waste time.

Also, where do you want them to run? Inside is far safer than the outside lol. Do you remember what happened to Ichigo when he stepped outside the dome?
    Oh, so they're stuck in Hueco Mundo. That makes sense. But rather than everyone meeting up they're just hanging around individually? I remember some captains fighting some of the espada, and all the captains won. I don't remember what they're doing now though.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Ok, here's the rundown. Aizen took the Hogyoku out of Rukia at the end of the SS arc. Now, fast forward to Aizen's supposed plan. He wants to take over or destroy SS. He also wanted to use the Hogyoku to make superpowered Arrancar, eventually obtaining 10 VL Arrancars. But he reveals that the Hogyoku and Orihime were just a diversion so he could go to Karakura town to now make the King's Key and get into the King's dimension. This is pretty much all thats happened in 348 chapters.
    Please tell me this is a joke. The first part I follow, but its all I diversion to make some key in Kakura town? ALL THAT SOUL SOCIETY STUFF WAS A DIVERSION?

Seriously? How did I miss that one...

Ichigo went to fight Ulquiorra because he had Inoue. Now Ulquiorra is fighting Ichigo, Ishida could run away with Inoue to the captains etc. and mission accomplished. However they want to save Ichigo.

The fight in Karakura Town is obviously to protect the people from that town and the King of Soul Society.

So the reason everyone is fighting now in Hueco Mundo is because they want to save Ichigo and Inoue.

And as stated before, they can't leave Hueco Mundo because Aizen shut down the exit. So they have to protect themselves if enemy's pop up.

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    So the reason everyone is fighting now in Hueco Mundo is because they want to save Ichigo and Inoue.
    Well, at first it was to gank up Aizen's army not to save some bunch of kamikaze people. They actually thought they could out-smart Aizen but Seriously the way SS handles things is way too stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    But he reveals that the Hogyoku and Orihime were just a diversion so he could go to Karakura town to now make the King's Key and get into the King's dimension. This is pretty much all thats happened in 348 chapters.
    well...the Hogyoku Aizen really needed to complete his espada(supposedly) so that wasn't a diversion. The part about grabbing Orihime was a diversion, he just needed a reason for Ichigo and company to go to HM and he grabbed Orihime because he was intrigued by her rejection abilities. But now that he needs neither anymore he sorta just left them both to chill in HM with Ulqui standing guard.