Hinata's revival

Hey all,

Something has been bothering me since wayyyy back when Orochimaru invaded Konoha, resulting in the 3rd's death.

During the fight, Hinata was gravely wounded, and Kabuto went out of his way to heal her. Am I remembering that wrong? He was disguised as one of the Leaf's elite guard, but I'm sure it was him.

Now, with Hinata again at death's door, I'm wondering if this detail will matter. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

No, it won't matter. Don't really no where you want to go with this thread actually. But if anything, Sakura will try to heal her or something.

Quote Originally Posted by mkreitler View Post
    Now, with Hinata again at death's door, I'm wondering if this detail will matter.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Don't really no where you want to go with this thread actually.
    What I'm looking for is theories from people who pay more attention to detail than me.

It seems like there must've been a reason for him to do that -- so, what's the reason? Is she somehow important as a future tool? Assuming that she is, when might she become "active" and how does that figure, if at all, with her current situation.

Quote Originally Posted by mkreitler View Post
    What I'm looking for is theories from people who pay more attention to detail than me.

It seems like there must've been a reason for him to do that -- so, what's the reason? Is she somehow important as a future tool? Assuming that she is, when might she become "active" and how does that figure, if at all, with her current situation.
    I get what you are saying, but I don't think there is more to this. It just seems she was in the right palce at the right time when she was ill and Kabuto knew what her illness was and the he was the only on that could save her. If you remember Kabuto also help Sakura when Naruto went 4 tails, he helped heal her arm (I think). I don't think its nothing to look deep into.
    "RESPECT"

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    besides, kabuto wasn't completely evil when he cured hinata, he was a bit nicer, and besides, he was playing the ambu role, he had to help
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!