do espada's have inner soul reapers?

just wondering...

they do, that is how they became espada through the hougyoku, it brings out the soul reapers in them that is how they ended up with swords.

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Quote Originally Posted by sharingan360 View Post
    they do, that is how they became espada through the hougyoku, it brings out the soul reapers in them that is how they ended up with swords.
    You mean "Arrancar"? lol

Anyway, seeing as both Hollows and Shinigami originate from human souls, I would guess so. I'm guessing a person with strong spiritual energy can become a strong Hollow or a strong Shinigami upon their death, depending on how good/evil they are.

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    i wouldent say so. shinigamification and hollowification just bring the hollow/shinigami closer to the other side, it doesent actually turn a hollow into a arancar and the same goes for shinigami. i stated this in another thread, i havent seen any arrancar or espada display a shinigami power, while i've actually seen the vizard, my thought is that because of something aizen did shinji and the others got hollows within them, and hougyoku just made sure the hollow didnt completely take over. the swords that espada/arrancar use arent zanpakuto, but just thier hollow powers and forms sealed up into a sword form. based upon that, i say there is no shinigami within hollow, but through the hougyoku, aizen spead up the arrancarification process.
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

im pretty sure they do, if you're talking about inner "zangetsu"-like people/creatures.

i mean, they are called zanpakuto, just like shinigami swords...
    and they have names and commands just like shinigami swords...
    Ships are safe at harbor
    But that's not why ships are built

Currently reading:
    Bleach - Fullmetal Alchemist - Psyren

It would make sense for them to have inner shinigami, wouldn't it? The Vaizards have an inner hollow, and they're basically the opposite of arrancar (shinigami to hollow rather than hollow to shinigami), so theoretically arrancar would have an inner shinigami. I'd say yes.

Quote Originally Posted by • healing rain • View Post
    im pretty sure they do, if you're talking about inner "zangetsu"-like people/creatures.

i mean, they are called zanpakuto, just like shinigami swords...
    and they have names and commands just like shinigami swords...
    it may have been called zanpakuto and it may have a release command BUT it was clearly stated that thier swords are not zanpakuto. the differences are that a zanpakuto has a sentient spirit, an arrancar's sword doesent. also it has been stated that an arrancars sword is nothing but the arrancars hollow form and powers SEALED into a sword form, it's not a real sword.
    (

anyone can challenge me

Quote Originally Posted by BWORMKING View Post
    also it has been stated that an arrancars sword is nothing but the arrancars hollow form and powers SEALED into a sword form, it's not a real sword.
    hmm...they sure cut like "real" swords...arrancar wield them like "real" swords...how are they not real swords again?

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    hmm...they sure cut like "real" swords...arrancar wield them like "real" swords...how are they not real swords again?
    they aren't REAL zanpakuto because they dont have sentient spirits also they are nothing but the arrancar's hollow powers/abilities sealed into a sword form :/

:EDIT: heres the literal definition.

Like Soul Reapers, arrancar possess zanpakutō (斬魄刀 ?, lit. soul-cutting sword). Unlike Soul Reapers, whose zanpakutō are manifestations of their owner's soul, arrancar's zanpakutō are manifestations of their former hollow selves. With occasional exceptions, an arrancar's zanpakutō resembles a regular sword in its sealed state. When released through a process called resurrección (帰刃(レスレクシオン) ,resurekushion?, Japanese for "returning blade," Spanish for "resurrection"), part of their original hollow form is restored, changing their appearance, giving them greater strength, and granting them access to their original abilities.

i know it's called a zanpakuto, but according to what a real zanpakuto is, it isen't.
    (

anyone can challenge me