Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Inoue

well the guys who were training ichigo to use his hollow powers there was the one among them who had an advanced form of inoues abilities. He was able to return the part of her hair pin that was completly destroy. His powers were far more advanced then hers. on top of that his specialty seems to be barriers not attacking. If i remember correctly he even said "ours is a power not suited for offence."

the nickname is relevant ShinigamiFantard's Avatar
    He did say so, yes. To add up, in Orihime's case Tsubaki once said something along the lines of her not having the mind set for attacking. As of now Kubo really has to do something with her development. The way she's going now she might loose control of her rejection/defence powers... Could take Chad as an example, especially if her powers are actually Hollow-based. In this case her fear seems to be the one thing preventing her from taking some productive action.
    Anime. More addictive than crack. And cheaper than dating.

Yeah I hope she gets some sort of power-up, I usually don't like Inoue and her self-hateing and patheticness but for some reason in this latest chapter I really liked how she started to lose her mind a little. She didn't yell Kurosaki over and over and look to him for support because he was dead, but she was in like horrible dispair...

I like her best when she is being protective, i.e. when she was protecting Chad from Yami, but I think now that she is in complete despair I think something is going to awaken in her.

I want to see her use all 6 petals at once and see what happens, like a new attack or shield or something involving them all.
    A pie in the sky?

the nickname is relevant ShinigamiFantard's Avatar
    Power-up will kill her as a character. Because it will be sort of cliche, don't you think? Despair=>suddenly discovering new power=>kick the villain, save the hero, and then they lived happily and died on the same day X)
    In my humble opinion, she needs to build up confidence. She actually has her resolve in heaps, but it's overridden by her fear of herself, her powers, Ichigo's adorably crazy alter ego... the list goes on. She seems to have decided at some point that she's completely useless (blame Ulquiorra's mind rape sessions) and that's affecting her deeply. In real life this usually leads to severe depressions and often requires professional treatment. Given her circumstances, the pressure is even greater. So, as a result, we have a formerly cheerful cloudcuckoolander turn into an emotional wreck... and the fact that the mangaka gives us large panels of her sobbing and basically failing at life doesn't help. People get fed up - this is a shounen manga, fights and action should be the primary focus - so lookit, she's hated by readers. No big surprise here.
    So, the point of the rant above is: get a hold of yourself, woman.
    Oh, and this idea of 6-petal move sounds intriguing. Entirely possible, if you ask me X)
    Anime. More addictive than crack. And cheaper than dating.