Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Inoue

Question Inoue

If the pattern of Kubo is correctly followed.
    Most likely we are gonna see Ulq getting freaking owned by some twisted transformation of Inoue.

Ishida got his new bow.
    Chad got his new arm.
    Ichigo got his mask.
    Ulq got his second transformation.

It's almost safe to say that Inoue will be the one either destroying ulqiora or powering up ichigo to kill him.

it will be just lame for inoue to have a powerup and charge at ulqiorra...

but still she...can undo what god just made so probabily she can make ulquiorra never been born...

but still she...can undo what god just made so probabily she can make ulquiorra never been born...
    lol turn him into his fetus then let ichigo getsuga him
    Those who wander aren't always lost.

lol , never thought of it that way but you are absolutely right

More likely to change him back into a normal hollow and no more arrancar power, though Ichigo would most likely still get pawned. I know Wonderwise will come!!!

I think it would be cool if she got a power up, nothing to big though Ichigo would still have to finish him off. But I'm pretty sure that Ulquiorra is going to end up leaving the fight just like what Grimjaw did when they first met.

I thought it would be WAY cooler if Inoue used her uber "Ctrl+Z" move on Nell's mask and have her go and "resurrecion" a double-can of whoop-ass all up on Ulquiorra (ESPECIALLY after seeing what he did to Ichigo). We kinda-sorta got to see another upper-level Espada resurrecion since Nell is former Number 3, so that's kinda cool. Besides, am I the only one who thinks Nell needs more face-time? Her fight with Mantis-what's-his-face was way too short. I say GOAT FURY FTW!

On the other hand, maybe there will be some kind of Inoue-Tsubaki battle-mode fusion transformation? Also, is it just me or does Inoue's rejection-barrier seem kinda similar to the Menos Grande's "Negacion"? (The barrier that nothing could break that beamed Aizen and Co. up at the end of the Soul Society Arc.) If Inoue's barrier could do that, nothing could touch her.

P.S. Ichigo's looking kind of lame. Even if Inoue could reject Ulquiorra into some sort of chibi-infant like Nell is now, he'd STILL own Ichigo using just his tail and wittle horns.

I just realized that we never got a fully satisfactory explanation for Inoue's power. Sure, those clips were sentimental since they were from her brother, and her powers awakened because of her exposure to Ichigo. However, Chad was in a similar situation, and Ichigo woke up the Hollow power in his right arm. But what kind of power did he awaken in Inoue? Are they also Hollow-based? Cuz that would explain a lot of what Grimmjow and Ulquiorra were saying about her.

the nickname is relevant ShinigamiFantard's Avatar
    Her main trick as of now seems to be being a source of draaaama... Kurosaki-kuuun, Kurosaki-kuuuun, don't diieee... not to mention that "i won't heal him so you can't fight him (but it's kinda fine if he dies on his own O.o)" stunt she tried to pull way back. And with all the possibilities she had (anony014's idea of repairing Nel's mask sounds good, for example) one could wonder what the heck she's thinking...
    Anime. More addictive than crack. And cheaper than dating.

I'm pretty sure her powers are more hollow based, cuz the Vizard dude Hachigen (is that right?) has basically the same ability...and since he didn't try using it during the flashback, I'm assuming it's something that was developed after he gained hollow abilities.