Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ydoc View Post
    actually afroman it was not supriseing at all to me, in anime it is standard procedure to setup the loser with his best move at the start of the battle which Fails. Then the villian uses his best move which wins the fight. which also happens in reverse. In my expeirence whoever uses there trump card first always loses with the exception of Mid battle powerups. This seems to be an unspoken standard in anime battles.
    I know about this "Anime Law" but at least others in this kind of situation put up some kind of resistance even if just a little. Ichigo just couldn't do anything. The only kind of "resistance" if you want to call it that, is he kept talking. He couldn't fight back and he couldn't defend himself at all. This is what I was really shocked about.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    I know about this "Anime Law" but at least others in this kind of situation put up some kind of resistance even if just a little. Ichigo just couldn't do anything. The only kind of "resistance" if you want to call it that, is he kept talking. He couldn't fight back and he couldn't defend himself at all. This is what I was really shocked about.
    actually that was the important part, Ulq wanted to make ichigo Lose his resolve to fight by overpowering him. Apparently Resolve is worth alot more then power you could go so far as to say Resolve=Power. The fact that Ulq wanted him to lose his resolve and face despair almost makes me thing ulq knows something we don't. Meaning Ulq is afraid of the potential ichigo has. I can see ichigo dieing and then coming back with more hollow powers =p.

Donning the Vizard Mask! niorjan45's Avatar
    In the deepest, darkest part of Hueco Mundo!
    what happened to ichigo's fluctuation?
    didn't ulqui say at times Ichi's reitsu was higher than himself!
    Or was that b4 he controlled his mask? So after you stabilize your hollow you no longer fluctuate?

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    4th Squad Captain Unahana vs 4th espada Ulqiorra!?!??! JK XD.

It wil probably come down to Ori and Ichigo fighting side by side. Or Orihime defeating Ulq with Some power up. Or Ichi defeating Ulq with somepowerup.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by niorjan45 View Post
    what happened to ichigo's fluctuation?
    didn't ulqui say at times Ichi's reitsu was higher than himself!
    Or was that b4 he controlled his mask? So after you stabilize your hollow you no longer fluctuate?
    yes his power was only fluctuating because he was fighting his hollow for control of his power. Obviously the power that was supposedly higher than Ulqui was the hollow's power. Now that Ichigo is in full control of himself, his power has stabilized tho I doubt he has access to his hollow's full power...yet.

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    either ichigo will go full hollow and regenerate or orihime will heal him. either way, kiss bleach goodbye
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009