Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    I hope not. I can accept a BS recovery. But a recovery + a win of the battle is outrageous!! Without a retreat and new plan, it just won't make sense.
    Kubo probaply wouldnt do that. I was damn well suprised seeing a 2nd form of ulq release. Makes me think if Vizard have that aswell.

D.Gray-man

I hope not. I can accept a BS recovery. But a recovery + a win of the battle is outrageous!! Without a retreat and new plan, it just won't make sense.
    Remember this is pretty much the exact same scale of his fight with Kenpachi, and Grimmjaw except on a much bigger scale because you always escalate as time goes on. With Kenpachi it was during the battle and with Grimmjaw it took like 4 battles. Anyway I think this means it's time for some inner hollow talk, transforming into a higher form, finally getting some newer attacks but still coming up short. I think there still has to be some surprise, as in it won't be that easy, in which Ichigo wins but doesn't win, or barely wins. But I liked the Unohana idea. Even though there are those that predicted it, it would still cover that whole something not exactly expected happening.

Im pretty sure Orhihime rejection method is out the picture because of the simple fact that it take time. Im sure the Quincy (forgot his name) can't hold off Ulquiorra for even a sec so theres no point for him lose his life yet.. Only way i see it, like someone said in an earlier post, is for him to go to straight hollow and probably almost instantly regenerate.

Haha..Ichigo with a whole in his chest. The closet to looking like Ulquiorra he's ever gonna get.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    People should use some common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    Thats my point. and regarding common sense, people who don't use it are practically idiots.

I like the way the story's been going. I've kinda been hoping that an espada would do a second release, as I have for the Vizards going full hollow mode. It's great to see the stupid berry totally outclassed by Ulquiorra. It's the way things should be, like how Hailbel pawns Hitsugaya easily. If this didn't happen then I reckon many people would have given up on reading bleach already. However, I don't really see how Kubo is gonna continue with this. Other than having Unohana jump in, I don't really see how his gonna get Ichigo out of this mess. Anything else suggested so far seems, well, kinda lame cos it's way too predictable and nothing special.

Is anyone as freaked the fork out that "the hero of the story" just got his neck broke while simultaneously getting a hole blew through his chest... How the hell is he supposed yo recover from this shit? Also People laughed at me when I said Ulquiorra being left alone by Aizen to take care of Ichi & multiple captains was proof of Aizen being more powerful than Yammamoto. If he can leave the #6 guy in his squad(Gin,Tosen, Espada 1-3) to take care of so many powerful guys. Imagine what Aizen is capable of???

But again... How the hell does Bleach move on from this? I can't imagine any acceptable explanation of Ichigo not dying. Furthermore, if he not only survives but still somehow manages to beat Ulquiorra.... I swear I won't read Bleach again unless Gin or Aizen are in battle!
    Healing is out of the picture. But I did forget about the girls power 2 just "un-do" things. She can proly just Un-do Ichigo's death... meh..
    Yeah you just answered it yourself Inoue will heal him but Ichigo will not beat the 4th Espada.

I think the only Captain who has a chance would be Unohana she is listed as being 2nd to Yamamoto in the Bleach Databook.

Other than that the only other people would be the Vizards if one of them came thru at the same time as the Captains and was sitting back till now.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Orhihime struggled to heal ichigo when ichigo had a whole put in him the 1st time

So it might not be possible to heal/Reject ichigo's wound that was created from such a powerful attack.

Quote Originally Posted by stevensr123 View Post
    Orhihime struggled to heal ichigo when ichigo had a whole put in him the 1st time

So it might not be possible to heal/Reject ichigo's wound that was created from such a powerful attack.
    Its not soo much that she cant but she is like the Hinata of Bleach she lacks confidence and determination so her powers dont always reach thier full potential

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by luffyJ MCbankaiz View Post
    Remember this is pretty much the exact same scale of his fight with Kenpachi, and Grimmjaw except on a much bigger scale because you always escalate as time goes on. With Kenpachi it was during the battle and with Grimmjaw it took like 4 battles. Anyway I think this means it's time for some inner hollow talk, transforming into a higher form, finally getting some newer attacks but still coming up short. I think there still has to be some surprise, as in it won't be that easy, in which Ichigo wins but doesn't win, or barely wins. But I liked the Unohana idea. Even though there are those that predicted it, it would still cover that whole something not exactly expected happening.
    I wanna kno where the inner hallow talk is supposed 2 happen WHEN HE SHOULD BE DEAD NOW!!!!! Not dying and get saved no DEAD NOW! Neck snapped while a hole is blown through his chest??? Who the hell is he Claire Bennet? I've read sooo many Manga and I've never seen something like this..

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    This thread's contents are in the Chapter discussion thread. But yea, I'm at a loss for words to see the Main character so completely outclassed in a rematch battle.
    actually afroman it was not supriseing at all to me, in anime it is standard procedure to setup the loser with his best move at the start of the battle which Fails. Then the villian uses his best move which wins the fight. which also happens in reverse. In my expeirence whoever uses there trump card first always loses with the exception of Mid battle powerups. This seems to be an unspoken standard in anime battles.

You got to wonder, what does death or dieing mean when applied to Ichigo.

1) He's a death God without actually dieing

2) He's part hollow without hollowfication by Aizen

3) He's already in Hueco Mundo where dead spirits go

Kubo might make a case that under the right conditions (ie surrounded by such dense spirit particles or whatever), Ichigo's death is only temporary, or it simply allows his hollow to escape into an environment well suited for hollows (ie Hueco Mundo).

This won't be the first time in Sci-fi where a guy dies and then gets better. Vampires do it all the time. For Ichigo death could be a short cut to fully accessing his hollow powers.

I can't tell how Kubo will spin this, but for me I don't see Ichigo temporarily dieing as too outrageous. I am open, and I'll let Kubo convince me. Lets wait and see.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !