Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar

I expected to see a thread about this already..?

Is anyone as freaked the fork out that "the hero of the story" just got his neck broke while simultaneously getting a hole blew through his chest... How the hell is he supposed yo recover from this shit? Also People laughed at me when I said Ulquiorra being left alone by Aizen to take care of Ichi & multiple captains was proof of Aizen being more powerful than Yammamoto. If he can leave the #6 guy in his squad(Gin,Tosen, Espada 1-3) to take care of so many powerful guys. Imagine what Aizen is capable of???

But again... How the hell does Bleach move on from this? I can't imagine any acceptable explanation of Ichigo not dying. Furthermore, if he not only survives but still somehow manages to beat Ulquiorra.... I swear I won't read Bleach again unless Gin or Aizen are in battle!

Ichigo Inner Hollow Hyper regeneration... We saw this while he was fighting for his vizard power.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaraky696 View Post
    Ichigo Inner Hollow Hyper regeneration... We saw this while he was fighting for his vizard power.
    U can't regenerate from what should be an INSTANT death!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaraky696 View Post
    yeah...but he will fully hollowficate (whatch my spelling)

and that will be badass O.O

This thread's contents are in the Chapter discussion thread. But yea, I'm at a loss for words to see the Main character so completely outclassed in a rematch battle.

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    full hollows have a whole in them

so he actually just got a head start on his hollow transformation.

anyways. there are a few ways that he can survive this without being 2 wierd. first he gets his wound repelled by orihime, second zangetsu or hichigo heal him. third unohana comes and heals him with her bankai/shikai.

The best way for this to finish. and maybe the only one i'll won't find hard to swallow is if Unohana is the one 2 own Ulq.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki_Tim View Post
    full hollows have a whole in them

so he actually just got a head start on his hollow transformation.

anyways. there are a few ways that he can survive this without being 2 wierd. first he gets his wound repelled by orihime, second zangetsu or hichigo heal him. third unohana comes and heals him with her bankai/shikai.

The best way for this to finish. and maybe the only one i'll won't find hard to swallow is if Unohana is the one 2 own Ulq.
    Healing is out of the picture. But I did forget about the girls power 2 just "un-do" things. She can proly just Un-do Ichigo's death... meh..

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    Healing is out of the picture. But I did forget about the girls power 2 just "un-do" things. She can proly just Un-do Ichigo's death... meh..
    That has dejavu written all over it I'd rather see him go hollow then being healed by inoue.

yeah I hate to break this to you, but it looks like you are going to quit reading bleach in the near future...

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    yeah I hate to break this to you, but it looks like you are going to quit reading bleach in the near future...
    I hope not. I can accept a BS recovery. But a recovery + a win of the battle is outrageous!! Without a retreat and new plan, it just won't make sense.