Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Ulq rank?

Decidedly Undecided
    ...*facepalm*

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Quote Originally Posted by kaitendragon View Post
    This is outrageous....how can people actually think Ulquiorra is NOT #1????

There is NO WAY even yamamoto is going to defeat 1-3 if they are stronger than Ulquiorra.....It would make no sense at all ever!....why?

In order to defeat Ulquiorra it became OBVIOUS that ichigo was going to need to achieve full hollow transformation as his mask gets ripped of as fast as he can put it on. Judging by this it would mean that....

Yamamoto = Shikai+Bankai+experience(years of it) is MUCH stronger than
    Strawberry = Shikai+Bankai+Hollow Mask+Full Hollow+experience...... If that was to be true...there is no point for not having Yamamoto as the main character. Main character = strongest character given any imaginable scenario...but going the way bleach is going (according to everyone's thinking of Ulquiorra still being #4)...then Ichigo is the basically weak shit that is obsolete and has no use.. Yamamoto at no Shikai would pwn him and if he had hollow mask+Full Hollow added to his powers he would UBER destroy him...so ya no way Ulquiorra is anything less than #1...he might even be #0..skipping #1-3 all together ....

For all those who think Aizen knows...Aizen doesn't know anything except the obvious things that smack him in the facing saying (hey! i'm "this and that"). Aizen thinks ichigo is strong cuz he pwn ss...He thinks Inoue is special cuz he SAW her reject chad's right arm...BUT he doesn't know where the King's Key is hidden because it doesn't come out and say "I"M HERE"....like everything else he knows... so since Ulquiorra said Aizen hasn't seen him..it also means Aizen doesn't know...Ulquiorra has his own Agenda(it's always the quite obedient ones that have there own thing to do).. , so anyone that said the'd be disappointed or wut have u if Ulquiorra was really #1...you might as well be disappointed now cuz HE IS #1.
    we dont know that aizen doesnt know for sure. ulquiorra said "not even aizen has SEEN me in this form". not "not even aizen KNOWS OF this form", but SEEN.

and yamamoto is the Head Commander for a reason. he easily killed the thing (aka allon) that easily took down four vice captains (hinamori, matsumoto, hisagi, iba) and then took down the ones who made it.

Quote Originally Posted by QXY View Post
    Yamamoto is like 2000 years older than Ichigo. A freakin whole 2 millenium. He has been in more battles than what Ichigo could have dream of, I seriously doubt that ulquiorra is anywhere near his level. I don't think the top espadas could even be a match for him so that is probably why kubo decided to entrust stark, the #1 espada to kyouraku and not yamamoto. The only villain so far that can match him is Aizen with his hax powers.

Oh and I think ulquiorra's rank will stay as #4 espada even though he is the only espada that can do a second release. I mean, just look at espada #7 he claims to be the "fastest" of the espada and since speed is a crucial part of a fighter isn't that suppose to be a huge advantage for him? and yet his rank is only number #7. And look at noitora, he claims to have the "thickest" skin out of all the espada, which means he has the strongest defense among them all. Since defense is also a crucial part of a fighter that is suppose to be another HUGE advantage right? and yet he is only #5. The same principle probably applies to ulquiorra. So that must mean the top 3 espada has better exclusive traits compared to ulquiorra and other lower ranking espada, something that we haven't seen.
    Thus that is why they are the top 3.

And as for ulquiorra not showing his exclusive trait of a 2nd release to aizen, does he not fully trust him or what? interesting.....
    bravo
    Ships are safe at harbor
    But that's not why ships are built

Currently reading:
    Bleach - Fullmetal Alchemist - Psyren

I'm not gonna bother quoting anyone on this, but just because Yamamoto is 2000 years older than Ichigo or Ulquiorra or the other Arrancar. Doesn't make him stronger. ONE of the reason Aizen is doing what he's doing is because he wants to become stronger. Yamamoto HAS a POTENTIAL limit...and he has it peaked....no matter how many more mellenia he lives he won't get stronger(this is A reason Aizen left(to break down this limit barrier and have unlimited growth potential)...Seeing as The espada and Ichigo don't have that Potential Limit..they can at an second surpass Yamamoto

On a side note Just because Ulquiorra didn't say "even aizen doesn't KNOW of this form" doesn't mean Aizen knows of it..What would be the point of Ulquiorra point this out if it didn't mean that Aizen doesn't know a 2nd release form exists..Aizen has GREAT deducize powers, but he can't deduce something he hasn't seen.....

Someone used my post to say Aizen Knew Inoues' powers after seeing them when know else could tell what they were..Well I'm sure if Aizen saw Ulquiorra in his 2nd form he'd be able to tell it was a 2nd release without Ulquiorra saying it was...but he can't KNOW it exists out of thin air....

Another thing IF Ulquiorra is #1 doesn't mean he'll be the last to die...#5-9 have all died and #10 is still alive...

Quote Originally Posted by kaitendragon View Post
    I'm not gonna bother quoting anyone on this, but just because Yamamoto is 2000 years older than Ichigo or Ulquiorra or the other Arrancar. Doesn't make him stronger. ONE of the reason Aizen is doing what he's doing is because he wants to become stronger. Yamamoto HAS a POTENTIAL limit...and he has it peaked....no matter how many more mellenia he lives he won't get stronger(this is A reason Aizen left(to break down this limit barrier and have unlimited growth potential)...Seeing as The espada and Ichigo don't have that Potential Limit..they can at an second surpass Yamamoto
    just because ichigo can be stronger than yamamoto doesn't mean he is. currently yamamoto is the top dog among all of the good guys, and will stay that way for the conceivable future.

On a side note Just because Ulquiorra didn't say "even aizen doesn't KNOW of this form" doesn't mean Aizen knows of it..What would be the point of Ulquiorra point this out if it didn't mean that Aizen doesn't know a 2nd release form exists..Aizen has GREAT deducize powers, but he can't deduce something he hasn't seen.....
    even if aizen doesn't know about it ulquiorra still says that he's the fourth strongest. that pretty much shoots down your entire argument right there.

Someone used my post to say Aizen Knew Inoues' powers after seeing them when know else could tell what they were..Well I'm sure if Aizen saw Ulquiorra in his 2nd form he'd be able to tell it was a 2nd release without Ulquiorra saying it was...but he can't KNOW it exists out of thin air....
    of course aizen would be able to tell that it's a second form. he created the espada and has almost certainly seen their first form.
    Another thing IF Ulquiorra is #1 doesn't mean he'll be the last to die...#5-9 have all died and #10 is still alive...
    this is correct, however ulq is not number 1. if you want to insist that he is than please provide proof.