Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Ulq rank?

I'm waiting for Hichi to surface and say "You died, you moronic king, even though I told you not to.". Oh and I was pretty happy to see that Ichigo got himself a new hole^^, I was like "At last! We managed to finish this fight without Orihime-screams-power-up".

And Ulq is 4 in ranking, and I'm pretty sure that Aizen knows that Ulq has something he's hiding (and that is second ressurection)

So what that you can see the dark inside of me?

"All our light that shines strong only lasts for so long"

My manga list

Quote Originally Posted by kaitendragon View Post
    This is outrageous....how can people actually think Ulquiorra is NOT #1????

There is NO WAY even yamamoto is going to defeat 1-3 if they are stronger than Ulquiorra.....It would make no sense at all ever!....why?

In order to defeat Ulquiorra it became OBVIOUS that ichigo was going to need to achieve full hollow transformation as his mask gets ripped of as fast as he can put it on. Judging by this it would mean that....

Yamamoto = Shikai+Bankai+experience(years of it) is MUCH stronger than
    Strawberry = Shikai+Bankai+Hollow Mask+Full Hollow+experience...... If that was to be true...there is no point for not having Yamamoto as the main character. Main character = strongest character given any imaginable scenario...but going the way bleach is going (according to everyone's thinking of Ulquiorra still being #4)...then Ichigo is the basically weak shit that is obsolete and has no use.. Yamamoto at no Shikai would pwn him and if he had hollow mask+Full Hollow added to his powers he would UBER destroy him...so ya no way Ulquiorra is anything less than #1...he might even be #0..skipping #1-3 all together ....

For all those who think Aizen knows...Aizen doesn't know anything except the obvious things that smack him in the facing saying (hey! i'm "this and that"). Aizen thinks ichigo is strong cuz he pwn ss...He thinks Inoue is special cuz he SAW her reject chad's right arm...BUT he doesn't know where the King's Key is hidden because it doesn't come out and say "I"M HERE"....like everything else he knows... so since Ulquiorra said Aizen hasn't seen him..it also means Aizen doesn't know...Ulquiorra has his own Agenda(it's always the quite obedient ones that have there own thing to do).. , so anyone that said the'd be disappointed or wut have u if Ulquiorra was really #1...you might as well be disappointed now cuz HE IS #1.
    Yamamoto is like 2000 years older than Ichigo. A freakin whole 2 millenium. He has been in more battles than what Ichigo could have dream of, I seriously doubt that ulquiorra is anywhere near his level. I don't think the top espadas could even be a match for him so that is probably why kubo decided to entrust stark, the #1 espada to kyouraku and not yamamoto. The only villain so far that can match him is Aizen with his hax powers.

Oh and I think ulquiorra's rank will stay as #4 espada even though he is the only espada that can do a second release. I mean, just look at espada #7 he claims to be the "fastest" of the espada and since speed is a crucial part of a fighter isn't that suppose to be a huge advantage for him? and yet his rank is only number #7. And look at noitora, he claims to have the "thickest" skin out of all the espada, which means he has the strongest defense among them all. Since defense is also a crucial part of a fighter that is suppose to be another HUGE advantage right? and yet he is only #5. The same principle probably applies to ulquiorra. So that must mean the top 3 espada has better exclusive traits compared to ulquiorra and other lower ranking espada, something that we haven't seen.
    Thus that is why they are the top 3.

And as for ulquiorra not showing his exclusive trait of a 2nd release to aizen, does he not fully trust him or what? interesting.....

Allu Hail Briwitwania
    since we are talking about ranks. Did the bleach-world conclude that Ulq is a VL. cuz if he isn't things are going to get good in a bad way.

And i am afraid to say that Ulq is the actual #1 because if he is then that means that we wouldn't see the end of the fight for a the next 6 months. How. well would it make sense to show the strongest fighting before the weakest. However i doubt that the other 3 have second releases. It just makes sense that Ulq second release be his special fighting ability. Like #8's rebirth, #7's sonido, #5's heiro and remember grims and #9's special fighting ability.

Basically, i'm saying that if kubo cuts ichi's fight to one or some of the kakura town fights then that mean Ulq. just became a strong contender for "STARKS" position. That's my logic.

Also it means that Ulq was actually a VL (maybe) your thoughts........

Such fanboyism in this thread... we're talkin about bleach, ulqui wont get alive from this arc, at least this is my opinion... and of course aizen knew that ulqui is more stronger than what ulqui made him believe, if he didnt knew he wouldnt trust so much in him!
    Last edited by eXplosiveMind; 03-08-2009 at 08:03 PM.

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

There Most Be A Catch For All This His Power Is Overwhelming But I Think Someone Is Still Way Stronger Than Uql

Quote Originally Posted by iat27 View Post
    BIG TROUBLE!!!!!!!! and if you think ichigo is in trouble in his situation against no 4. think of hitsugaya when halibel releases!!!
    halibel dsnt even need to release, personally i dont even understand why she used the sword, she could stab him with her finger >.>

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    halibel dsnt even need to release, personally i dont even understand why she used the sword, she could stab him with her finger >.>
    Shigan!!

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    im not worried. i know ichigo will win in the end, like usual, and i know no matter how powerful stark, shunsui will not lose. with yama-ji, soifon, komamura and ukitake in the real world i havew no doubt SS will win this one
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

Quote Originally Posted by BWORMKING View Post
    im not worried. i know ichigo will win in the end, like usual, and i know no matter how powerful stark, shunsui will not lose. with yama-ji, soifon, komamura and ukitake in the real world i havew no doubt SS will win this one
    i wouldnt be too sure about that...

you know theres one more thing about aizen with his espada. do you really think that he would have someone serve him who could easily overpower his prized espada?
    CAN U COUNT????
    Spoiler!

The Truth About Hentai
    Spoiler!