Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Ulq rank?

Quote Originally Posted by inSAnity fReAk!! View Post
    aw man! after reading the latest chapter.. i have no idea how the manga is going to roll out now! .. that is the second time ichigo got his body punctured.. =____=;; but i think.. what said Shock is right! im very sure Aizen could judge Ulqui's strength and put him no.4.. i shudder to think that the top 3 are almost invincible! O_____o (cant wait to find out though! X3)
    same here...i just thinked...what if orihime will have a powerup and smash ulqi's head to the ground and said...."now you die" )

as for ulqiuiorra rank it s 4 for a reason...aizen knows very well the levels of power...now the top 3 i don't think they will have a secondary release...ulqi said that only he is capable to second release...i have more expectation from top 3 espadas

really hates Ichigo! D:< inSAnity fReAk!!'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    same here...i just thinked...what if orihime will have a powerup and smash ulqi's head to the ground and said...."now you die" )
    oh my god! LOL! i laughed so hard at the "now you die" part! XD so funny! ><

as for ulqiuiorra rank it s 4 for a reason...aizen knows very well the levels of power...now the top 3 i don't think they will have a secondary release...ulqi said that only he is capable to second release...i have more expectation from top 3 espadas
    i guess.. but.. how does ulqui know if the others have no second release! man! all these thoughts may give us all brain damage! XD i have more expectations for the top 3 too! X3 i love Stark! XD

Ulquiorra is so strong that aizen wasnt able to know if he really is hiding his real power.

In reality ulquiorra is the number 1 espada and can even beat tousen and gin

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    If aizen doesn't know about ulq's bankai release then i'll run naked past a cop station...

anyway we all know it's gunna unfold like this..

Gin passes Aizen a data chip from HM showing him everything that happened, including Ulq's second release.
    Aizen puts his hands in a upward facing triangle, starts tapping his fingers together and says "Everything is going exactially as i planned." (close up of Aizens face and end chapter)
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    Considering the fact that Ulquiorra claims that Aizen doesn't know about his second release, we could also assume the the top 3 could do only Ulquiorra doens't know about because they've never had to released it before, their strong enough without their release, I mean look at Hailbel, She pawned Hitsugaya Bankai without even her first release.
    When did Hitsugaya go Bankai ? He was just sword fighting with her none of the Captains in the Real world have gone Bankai yet have they?

I think Aizen is aware of the 2nd Release thats why he is so sure his top 3 espada will win. It will probably be revealed later on that Aizen knew he was trying to conceal it.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/339/13/

here hitsugaya goes bankai

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/339/13/

here hitsugaya goes bankai
    Oh thxs man... but of course it doesnt show us what happens after lol

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

This is outrageous....how can people actually think Ulquiorra is NOT #1????

There is NO WAY even yamamoto is going to defeat 1-3 if they are stronger than Ulquiorra.....It would make no sense at all ever!....why?

In order to defeat Ulquiorra it became OBVIOUS that ichigo was going to need to achieve full hollow transformation as his mask gets ripped of as fast as he can put it on. Judging by this it would mean that....

Yamamoto = Shikai+Bankai+experience(years of it) is MUCH stronger than
    Strawberry = Shikai+Bankai+Hollow Mask+Full Hollow+experience...... If that was to be true...there is no point for not having Yamamoto as the main character. Main character = strongest character given any imaginable scenario...but going the way bleach is going (according to everyone's thinking of Ulquiorra still being #4)...then Ichigo is the basically weak shit that is obsolete and has no use.. Yamamoto at no Shikai would pwn him and if he had hollow mask+Full Hollow added to his powers he would UBER destroy him...so ya no way Ulquiorra is anything less than #1...he might even be #0..skipping #1-3 all together ....

For all those who think Aizen knows...Aizen doesn't know anything except the obvious things that smack him in the facing saying (hey! i'm "this and that"). Aizen thinks ichigo is strong cuz he pwn ss...He thinks Inoue is special cuz he SAW her reject chad's right arm...BUT he doesn't know where the King's Key is hidden because it doesn't come out and say "I"M HERE"....like everything else he knows... so since Ulquiorra said Aizen hasn't seen him..it also means Aizen doesn't know...Ulquiorra has his own Agenda(it's always the quite obedient ones that have there own thing to do).. , so anyone that said the'd be disappointed or wut have u if Ulquiorra was really #1...you might as well be disappointed now cuz HE IS #1.

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kaitendragon View Post

It wouldn't have anything to do with the number 4 tattoo'd on him would it?

oh and your making some pretty big asumptions concidering the fact that we havn't seen anything of the top 3's powers.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Quote Originally Posted by kaitendragon View Post
    it couldn't possibly have anything to do with this page.

There is NO WAY even yamamoto is going to defeat 1-3 if they are stronger than Ulquiorra.....It would make no sense at all ever!....why?

In order to defeat Ulquiorra it became OBVIOUS that ichigo was going to need to achieve full hollow transformation as his mask gets ripped of as fast as he can put it on. Judging by this it would mean that....

Yamamoto = Shikai+Bankai+experience(years of it) is MUCH stronger than
    Strawberry = Shikai+Bankai+Hollow Mask+Full Hollow+experience...... If that was to be true...there is no point for not having Yamamoto as the main character. Main character = strongest character given any imaginable scenario...but going the way bleach is going (according to everyone's thinking of Ulquiorra still being #4)...then Ichigo is the basically weak shit that is obsolete and has no use.. Yamamoto at no Shikai would pwn him and if he had hollow mask+Full Hollow added to his powers he would UBER destroy him...so ya no way Ulquiorra is anything less than #1...he might even be #0..skipping #1-3 all together ....
    I cannot express in words how wrong this is. there are countless manga where the main character is not "the strongest in given any imaginable scenario". in fact the fact that yamamoto is stronger than ichigo and is not the main character is direct proof that this is wrong.

For all those who think Aizen knows...Aizen doesn't know anything except the obvious things that smack him in the facing saying (hey! i'm "this and that"). Aizen thinks ichigo is strong cuz he pwn ss...He thinks Inoue is special cuz he SAW her reject chad's right arm...BUT he doesn't know where the King's Key is hidden because it doesn't come out and say "I"M HERE"....like everything else he knows... so since Ulquiorra said Aizen hasn't seen him..it also means Aizen doesn't know...Ulquiorra has his own Agenda(it's always the quite obedient ones that have there own thing to do).. , so anyone that said the'd be disappointed or wut have u if Ulquiorra was really #1...you might as well be disappointed now cuz HE IS #1.
    please provide proof that ulquiorra is number one when he himself said he wasn't.
    and how would you expect aizen to know about things he doesn't know? notice that as soon as he saw orihime's abilities he instantly deduced their true nature when nobody else in the series had done so. I think it's rather silly to say "well he didn't know about orihime's abilities before he knew about them". he doesn't know where the kings key is but he knows how to find it, and is doing precisely that. you definitely don't give aizen enough credit if you think that he doesn't know the limits of arrancar that he created and assigned power levels too.