Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Ulq rank?

Ulq rank?

Seeing as how bad*** ulq just got, i think his rank did not fit him, the second resurrection is like bankai in shinigami term and the other release is like shikai. so i think that ulq should have been the number one espada, after seeing this, i mean look at it aizen didn't even knw about that and he also said he is the only espada to ever reach the second stage. so i just think he should have been first, what do u guys think?

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Aizen has never "seen" that form of his, but I am pretty sure Aizen can guage power levels pretty well, if he really was suppose to be #1 then he would have been. It just makes me affraid of how strong the other top 3 are....
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Aizen has never "seen" that form of his, but I am pretty sure Aizen can guage power levels pretty well, if he really was suppose to be #1 then he would have been. It just makes me affraid of how strong the other top 3 are....
    Agreed. Aizen is a good judge of power. I wouldn't be surprised if he was already aware of such a thing as "Ressurecion Segunda". Just as Shock said, it makes you wonder about the top 3.

good point, but seriously if the top 3 releases are as powerful as ulq second release, then ss are in big trouble. but u right aizen does have a good judge of power but u never knw ulq might have developed it after he was created

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

keep in mind we have no way of gauging how strong the top three espada are, or how strong some of the key captains are, or how strong the vizards are. Think about Unohana, or Kyoraku, or Yammamoto, or the Vizards, or Gin. These are untested great powers. Ulquiorras new power-up makes me a lot more excited for all of them.

ho-ho-ho-HOLY CRAP!

augh, that ulquiorra. now i really really want to see his past.
    hm, but maybe the other espada have their own secrets. cant wait!
    Ships are safe at harbor
    But that's not why ships are built

Currently reading:
    Bleach - Fullmetal Alchemist - Psyren

good point, but seriously if the top 3 releases are as powerful as ulq second release, then ss are in big trouble.
    BIG TROUBLE!!!!!!!! and if you think ichigo is in trouble in his situation against no 4. think of hitsugaya when halibel releases!!!
    Those who wander aren't always lost.

really hates Ichigo! D:< inSAnity fReAk!!'s Avatar
    aw man! after reading the latest chapter.. i have no idea how the manga is going to roll out now! .. that is the second time ichigo got his body punctured.. =____=;; but i think.. what said Shock is right! im very sure Aizen could judge Ulqui's strength and put him no.4.. i shudder to think that the top 3 are almost invincible! O_____o (cant wait to find out though! X3)

SWEET JEBUS!!!!!! WOWIE ZOWIE!!!!!!!!

I think it's safe to say that espada or rather arrancar have the capacity to learn a second form equivalent to a bankai. and as for if aizen is totally in the dark about Ulquiorra's ability or his power i think he might have some sort of a clue because for the Omnipotent Mr. Know it all Aizen to not know something it just wouldn't fit so i think it's safe to say he knows that Ulquiorra has some extra something something.

And you know there's something that makes me wonder. i still believe that ichigo will be able to pull out a win because you know he's going to come back i mean seriously he's died and come back more than Jesus. but what makes me think this is the fact that Ulquiorra said in an earlier chapter that ichigo's spiritual power can exceed his own. and if that's the case when he does come back he'll probably have better control of his spiritual ability and possibly pull a win out.
    CAN U COUNT????
    Spoiler!

The Truth About Hentai
    Spoiler!

Considering the fact that Ulquiorra claims that Aizen doesn't know about his second release, we could also assume the the top 3 could do only Ulquiorra doens't know about because they've never had to released it before, their strong enough without their release, I mean look at Hailbel, She pawned Hitsugaya Bankai without even her first release.