Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    This is just heart shattering. The situation just get worse and worse. I bet Yorouichi and Urahara will rescue ichigo. I mean where in the world are they?

seeing a main character get manhandled like this is not pretty at all.dont know what is gona happen next.i dont think it would be easy to heal him this time around
    Bleach............Heat the soul

Unohana would be a great choice. Warm hearted vs cold hearted.

Feels Good To Be The King KingDrago's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    As of right now, the only way I can see Kubo playing this whole thing out without me claiming "Plot and/or Plothole no jutsu" is that someone else comes and fights Ulquiorra. Ichigo cannot match up with Ulquiorra. To Ulquiorra, it must be like fighting a ragdoll with a toothpick attached to its hands. Anyways, since I'm a fan of Unohana, I'll only accept her to step in.
    That would the second time someone steps in to save his ass in so many chapters so it'll be a plot hole regardless. Inoue is there so Ichigo will probably get a phoenix down while she gets punted. Though I laugh because this was fight was totally one-sided and hopefully whatever comes next will hopefully do the rest of the series with Ichigo running things justice.

HA! bleach complainers out there, is THIS the chapter you've been waiting for?! dont you dare complain about this one.

that was awesome. in fact, i kind of wish i hadnt voted grimmjow in that best release poll. segunda release huh...he really does kind of resemble grimmjow. what with the claws and the whiptail, though this is creepier

holy crap, how's inoue going to undo that mess?
    Ships are safe at harbor
    But that's not why ships are built

Currently reading:
    Bleach - Fullmetal Alchemist - Psyren

never mind this. i took a closer look lol

Quote Originally Posted by KingDrago View Post
    That would the second time someone steps in to save his ass in so many chapters so it'll be a plot hole regardless. Inoue is there so Ichigo will probably get a phoenix down while she gets punted. Though I laugh because this was fight was totally one-sided and hopefully whatever comes next will hopefully do the rest of the series with Ichigo running things justice.
    Not a plot hole. Just plot no jutsu.

Anyways, considering how tough it was to heal Ichigo when The Enforcer (Ulquiorra) put a hole in him with his hand the last time they met, I'm not so sure it will be so easy to heal him this time after that attack.

Ulquiorra may make Inoue heal Ichigo, in hopes of fighting a stronger version of him. Then again..........nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Not a plot hole. Just plot no jutsu.

Anyways, considering how tough it was to heal Ichigo when The Enforcer (Ulquiorra) put a hole in him with his hand the last time they met, I'm not so sure it will be so easy to heal him this time after that attack.
    You're sticking with The Enforcer nickname for Ulquiorra huh? LOL!

The Enforcer makes me think of Double A (Arn Anderson) of The Four Horsemen. Wooooooooooooooooo!

Wait Ulq (4th Espada), Double A (4th Horseman) WOO! WOO! styling and profiling daddy, wooooooo!

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle View Post
    This is just heart shattering. The situation just get worse and worse. I bet Yorouichi and Urahara will rescue ichigo. I mean where in the world are they?
    what the heck do u mean, they are in the real world, they can't even get into hueco mundo as of the moment, aizen sealed the garganta, well urahara might be able to figure something out but as of right now, ichigo is alone

Quote Originally Posted by deggzib View Post
    seeing a main character get manhandled like this is not pretty at all.dont know what is gona happen next.i dont think it would be easy to heal him this time around
    yea not pretty at all, well i just think that the main character getting handled like that means he is gonna be more powerful later on but he will just have to take the beating as of now.

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Gonna throw my view in for once.

I get the feeling we are going to see what could effectively be Ichigos "Resurection", The espada constantly tell him how much he like them. Perhaps he will accidently unleash his swords true form.