Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    o man o man o man. that was siiiiick.

Predictions:
    - Ichigo and his zanpakuto have a long overdue conversation about not sucking, or;
    - Inoue pulls a Naruto-watching-Hinata-die and goes Bankai, or;
    - Unohana finally enters the scene and fights Ulquiorra (my personal preference), or;
    - Ichigo is really dead and Ulquiorra becomes the new main character

Quote Originally Posted by sharingan360 View Post
    I knw right but, he said he is the only espada that can get to the second stage. if that is so, i think ulq should have been the number 1 espada.
    Yeah, he prob reckons his top shit and should be no.1 because he has second stage release. I mean he did claim that his the only one who could do this and that even Aizen doesn't know about it. But then again, Stark could prob take him on even with only his first release, not to meantion the fact that maybe the top 3 espada's could do second stage release as well, only they've never needed to do it and thats why he doens't know about it.

a form not even aizen has seen? u think ulquiorra could be vasto lorde?

twitter.com/jedijuck

Quote Originally Posted by xzero20 View Post
    imo even hollow ichigo cant handle him alone... but if ichigo and him actually cooperate as one like he did with zangetsu... theres a possibility of fighting on equal grounds... there has to be more to a viazard then a slight power boost from putting the mask on..

I really dont think so. i think that the vizards are a little overrated. im sure that maybe shinji will have some sort of surprise for us but i dont think that much will happen.

For the vizards to have some sort of way of being equal in power with the top espada, that would mean that the vizards are even stronger than the big captains in SS. I really dont think they're stronger than kyoraku or yamma.

Quote Originally Posted by zejoro View Post
    o man o man o man. that was siiiiick.

Predictions:
    - Ichigo and his zanpakuto have a long overdue conversation about not sucking, or;
    - Inoue pulls a Naruto-watching-Hinata-die and goes Bankai, or;
    - Unohana finally enters the scene and fights Ulquiorra (my personal preference), or;
    - Ichigo is really dead and Ulquiorra becomes the new main character
    Lolz, I vote for Unohana as well, she'll pawn Ulquiorra the same way he is pawning Ichigo. Then he'll know what fear feels like, but since his emo, he'll enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuii View Post
    one word... Scary. That last scan, where it showed ichigo's face, truly the face of dispair.

I cant think of possible or logical way of ichigo defeating ulquiorra, i just cant. Everything to me will seem as an accomodation of the plot to benefit the main character.

Hollow ichigo my ass, this is totall ownage of ulquiorra.
    imo even hollow ichigo cant handle him alone... but if ichigo and him actually cooperate as one like he did with zangetsu... theres a possibility of fighting on equal grounds... there has to be more to a viazard then a slight power boost from putting the mask on..

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Good Sweet Jesus....I don't think I've ever seen a main character so clearly outclassed like this in a rematch....Ichigo just can't do anything at all. And on the other side of the token, never seen a villain deliver the fatal blow without a lot messing around like Ulquiorra has. Ulquiorra keeps living up to my view of him. Crap, Ichigo can't even get by the #4 Espada, makes you wonder about the top 3, don't it?
    I couldn't agree more. TOTAL Domination!

Quote Originally Posted by sharingan360 View Post
    wow, uglier and stronger, am starting to think that for ulq the first resurrection is shikai in shinigami term and the resurection segunda is bankai. I hate to say this but who ever started the thread on byakuya vs ulquiorra, byakuya will be defeated.
    Byakuya would get owned! Also With Ulq having a Shikai, Bankai like you stated.....I wonder what power level that truly puts him at. I mean he himself said that not even Aizen knew of that state. I wonder if he outranks the 4th position afterall.

As of right now, the only way I can see Kubo playing this whole thing out without me claiming "Plot and/or Plothole no jutsu" is that someone else comes and fights Ulquiorra. Ichigo cannot match up with Ulquiorra. To Ulquiorra, it must be like fighting a ragdoll with a toothpick attached to its hands. Anyways, since I'm a fan of Unohana, I'll only accept her to step in.

As of right now, the only way I can see Kubo playing this whole thing out without me claiming "Plot and/or Plothole no jutsu" is that someone else comes and fights Ulquiorra. Ichigo cannot match up with Ulquiorra. To Ulquiorra, it must be like fighting a ragdoll with a toothpick attached to its hands. Anyways, since I'm a fan of Unohana, I'll only accept her to step in.
    +1

If one conclusion can come out about the whole thing is that the vizard Power up is done, that was as far as it could go. Either someone else steps in or ichigo goes berserk and goes like gohan from ss from ss2.

Ditto. Unohana should step in and take him out while her VC tends to Ichigo's wounds.