Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Bleach 348 Discussion / 349 Predictions

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Good Sweet Jesus....I don't think I've ever seen a main character so clearly outclassed like this in a rematch....Ichigo just can't do anything at all. And on the other side of the token, never seen a villain deliver the fatal blow without a lot messing around like Ulquiorra has. Ulquiorra keeps living up to my view of him. Crap, Ichigo can't even get by the #4 Espada, makes you wonder about the top 3, don't it?

wow, uglier and stronger, am starting to think that for ulq the first resurrection is shikai in shinigami term and the resurection segunda is bankai. I hate to say this but who ever started the thread on byakuya vs ulquiorra, byakuya will be defeated.

May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Good Sweet Jesus....I don't think I've ever seen a main character so clearly outclassed like this in a rematch....Ichigo just can't do anything at all. And on the other side of the token, never seen a villain deliver the fatal blow without a lot messing around like Ulquiorra has. Ulquiorra keeps living up to my view of him. Crap, Ichigo can't even get by the #4 Espada, makes you wonder about the top 3, don't it?
    I knw right but, he said he is the only espada that can get to the second stage. if that is so, i think ulq should have been the number 1 espada.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    sweet jesus indeed..... but..... the nice thing about this chapter that gives a possible foreshadow is.... ulq segundo ressur states that an espanda can transform twice.... so the possibility of ichigo holding his full hollow might have just gone up. i mean can his hollow side really handle ulq be himself now seeing what ulq really is at full power?

2nd time ichigo got a hole in him, just this time its bigger

one word... Scary. That last scan, where it showed ichigo's face, truly the face of dispair.

I cant think of possible or logical way of ichigo defeating ulquiorra, i just cant. Everything to me will seem as an accomodation of the plot to benefit the main character.

Hollow ichigo my ass, this is totall ownage of ulquiorra.

Woah.....

This was a crazy chapter indeed! I think Ulquiorra looks a lot better now, much more evil in this form that the previous one!

Bejezuz he has a friggen HUGE hole in him now!!! This was an intense chapter and I can't wait to see the shinigami hax that Ichigo pulls out to survive this one, by all rights and measures he should be deader than dead right now..
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by kamuii View Post
    one word... Scary. That last scan, where it showed ichigo's face, truly the face of dispair.

I cant think of possible or logical way of ichigo defeating ulquiorra, i just cant. Everything to me will seem as an accomodation of the plot to benefit the main character.

Hollow ichigo my ass, this is totall ownage of ulquiorra.
    imo even hollow ichigo cant handle him alone... but if ichigo and him actually cooperate as one like he did with zangetsu... theres a possibility of fighting on equal grounds... there has to be more to a viazard then a slight power boost from putting the mask on..

Quote Originally Posted by sharingan360 View Post
    I knw right but, he said he is the only espada that can get to the second stage. if that is so, i think ulq should have been the number 1 espada.
    If anything, it shows how strong the top 3 are. Especially if its true that Ulquiorra is the only Espada who can reach that second form. Of course maybe his rank might have changed if Aizen knew about it but then again, it is Aizen so I wouldn't be surprised if he somehow deduced the second form. Seems like it was good choice to leave Ulquiorra (who I will refer to as the Enforcer from now on) behind lol.