Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    You sound just like the people who said Hinata died. And I didn't state that "next week were going to see the conversation between kyuubi and naruto", which is why I said I hope. You never know maybe kishi might decide to show us .

And since you don't have the chapter you can't guarantee next week is going to be all about peins new jutsu n yamoto.
    Well...I suppose I can pray that Kishi does give us a little insight into Naruto's mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Titokhan View Post
    on the suggestion that hinata will die while sakura is trying to heal her furthering the naru/saku romance line.. not likely to happen..

for starters, the only person I can think of more proficent with healing jutsu than Sakura is Tsunade.. Sakura's been able to heal pretty much fatal wounds lately (other than those inflicted by kyuubi chakra in 4tail+ form) when we've seen her healing.. so if anyone can heal Hinata from a mere stab wound, it'll be Sakura..

I also see a heart to heart convo between Hinata and Sakura where Naruto is concerned.. that is likely to happen, and if ANYONE can break him out of his rage.. it will be a healed Hinata.

she was the trigger to get him into 6 tailed mode, she's likely the trigger to bring him out of it
    I support this theory, since she confessed (making her abit more important a character, don't you think?) and Sakura is dispatching some sort of help to aid/heal her, she will probarly be alive and well.

Also the Chibaku Tensei jutsu could be any of the following: a barrier/sphere jutsu in which to trap Naruto for whatever purpose, i don't think that it's an offensive jutsu, maby it's a hybrid?

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Very nice chapter. Was quick, but to the point. I predicted pretty much the sum of this chapter in last weeks prediction thread. It almost feels like I haven't read a new chapter, because I saw it coming. I am interested to see what this Chibaku Tensei is going to be like though. I knew God realm would have to resort to other methods to stand a chance against Naruto. Whatever the jutsu entails, it must be something major since God realm is running closer the Nagato's location to, I guess make it more effective? Or perhaps GR is needed to be close in order for him to use it all together.

So, naruto spends all this time learning and perfecting a new jutsu and sage mode, making him an incredibly strong ninja on general terms, yet these are overpowered by the power of shinra tensei and bashou tenin, quite logical as it shows that naruto's growth isn't completely overpowering him.

THEN OUT COMES KYUUBI TO FUCK YOUR SHIT UP, MAKING ALL THAT TRAINING COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY ******** USELESS. YEAH, YOU THINK SHINRA TENSEI'S GOING TO DO JACK ****? FUCK YOU, HE'S GOT ******* SIX TAILS. HE MOVES AT SUPER SPEED, PURPOSELY BUILT FOR THE ART OF ******* YOU UP SEVERAL TIMES OVER AT THE ******* SPEED OF SOUND. SHINRA TENSEI? ALL HE NEEDS TO DO IS ******* STICK LIKE, FOUR TAILS INTO THE GROUND THEN LOOK AT YOU SOMETHING QUEER TO MAKE YOUR "ULTIMATE GOD TIER" JUTSU FAIL SO HARD THAT YOUR CLOTHES COME FLYING RIGHT THE **** OFF AT THE SHEER CONCEPT OF FAILING SO MISERABLY. OH YEAH, DID I MENTION HE ******* VOMITS EXPLOSIONS OF GIGANTIC PROPORTIONS? HE COULD PROBABLY **** LAZERS IF YOU WERE WORTH THE ******* TIME AND MONEY NEEDED TO BUY THE ******* DRINKS.

So yeah, kyuubi's pretty good I'd say!

You are aware theres a rule against excessive swearing, right? - thsv
    Oh, no, sorry, didn't realise about that :(
    I wouldn't have bothered posting it if I had known that, sorry again :(
    Last edited by Shirude; 03-06-2009 at 10:09 PM. Reason: Did you really need all that swearing?

Am I the only one thinking about how they're gonna repair all that shit, geeeez more destruction in this chapter. Probly gonna take them another 438 chapters to repair all that

We Learned That Sakura Can Count !!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont think Pein wanted to kill Hinata..she is no threat but ultimately i think he was trying to prove his point to Naruto.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    People should use some common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    Thats my point. and regarding common sense, people who don't use it are practically idiots.

This may be far fetched but I get the feeling naruto was the one who broke the necklace seal. Because that seal was meant to work together with naruto's will power to overcome the kyuubi. Because if the kyuubi did it by himself then why not go all the way and take off the seal on the cage, it's probably weaker now than ever. Naruto either allowed it to happen or he it could be that he worked with the kyuubi to break it, kyuubi couldn't have done it alone.

What do you guys think?

aamzing chap. ends so fast. this is getting so sik. im so hyped. cant they just let anime be with the saem pace as manga. just like a week later so they have time to make the anime.

cant say anyting. i normally say stuff. but i just cant.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    This may be far fetched but I get the feeling naruto was the one who broke the necklace seal. Because that seal was meant to work together with naruto's will power to overcome the kyuubi. Because if the kyuubi did it by himself then why not go all the way and take off the seal on the cage, it's probably weaker now than ever. Naruto either allowed it to happen or he it could be that he worked with the kyuubi to break it, kyuubi couldn't have done it alone.

What do you guys think?
    The seal that 6TK Naruto just broke is not the same as the one used to keep the actual Kyuubi sealed inside Naruto. The necklace was there to suppress the Kyuubi's chakra should Naruto lose control. It has nothing to do with the 4th's seal on Naruto's stomach.