Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20
    Quote Originally Posted by kyuubimaru View Post
    Really i just want them to explain the powers of the renagan they've explain how the person sees when they use it ut not its actual ability
    Use the Search function. There are tons of thread about that. Although if you think your explanation is worthy start a new one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

I have a thought let me see what you guys think. God realm pein Got closer to the orignal body to use a move he couldnt use before becasue of distance. Aside from the Obvious not being able to transmit chakra that far.

I was thinking This new attack or ability whatever it is. Could it be the Real Pein's ability meaning nagato. What i am saying is the reason he is getting closer to the real body is so nagato can use an ability from his crippled body as opposed to one god realm can use strictly.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    i was on vacation when this chapter came out, but guys.. wtf!!! so awesome, wow.. fckin 6 tailed!!

that skeleton will grow fully when it goes 9 tails, just a thought + is it just me or is pain using a hand seal for the very first time? IF it is, that means its going to be a blast of an jutsu, maybe a jutsu how he defeated the hokage of rain + all the people related 2 the kage, who knows..

In the end, Pain isnt going 2 be the end of this epic battle, it would be the control of the kyuubi.. i just dont like the fact that kakashi is gone! Kakashi would be the best person to tell naruto about his father, the 4th.. but that wont happen soon, because he is gone for now, dont know he is dead or not, PLEASE NO ;p

BTW, if danzou is hiding underground right now, madara is cleaning his mask, wtf are sasuke, zetzu doing? It could be possible that sasuke is watching this battle.. karin can sense chakra, maybe she told him that an awesome chakra came from the diriction of konoha! IF that saus gaye brother is watching, it could be interesting! Zetzu confirming 2madara that pain is gone, madara will say like: i told him not 2 underestimate that boy..

After this battle, i think that naruto bro is going to make a trip like Pervert.. because this attack on konoha wouldnt be happened, if there werent looking 4 him!

THEN when danzou is hokage 4 a short time, when everything is going bad, naruto's old friends like: shikamaru, hinata, sakua, are going 2 look 4 naruto 2 tell him that he is needed 2 bring peace back 2 konoha.. At that thime, sasuke will arrive in konoha 2 kill danzou and the elders,.. and when sasuke is there,naruto will return, an this could be almost the end ( OR when sasuke leaves konoha after killing danzou, and naruto is returning, they will cross eachother at the end of tha valley ( where they both fought 4 the very first time ;p ) fuck it, going off topic!!

NICE fckin EPIC CHAPTER, again!
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    i was on vacation when this chapter came out, but guys.. wtf!!! so awesome, wow.. fckin 6 tailed!!

that skeleton will grow fully when it goes 9 tails, just a thought + is it just me or is pain using a hand seal for the very first time? IF it is, that means its going to be a blast of an jutsu, maybe a jutsu how he defeated the hokage of rain + all the people related 2 the kage, who knows..

In the end, Pain isnt going 2 be the end of this epic battle, it would be the control of the kyuubi.. i just dont like the fact that kakashi is gone! Kakashi would be the best person to tell naruto about his father, the 4th.. but that wont happen soon, because he is gone for now, dont know he is dead or not, PLEASE NO ;p

BTW, if danzou is hiding underground right now, madara is cleaning his mask, wtf are sasuke, zetzu doing? It could be possible that sasuke is watching this battle.. karin can sense chakra, maybe she told him that an awesome chakra came from the diriction of konoha! IF that saus gaye brother is watching, it could be interesting! Zetzu confirming 2madara that pain is gone, madara will say like: i told him not 2 underestimate that boy..

After this battle, i think that naruto bro is going to make a trip like Pervert.. because this attack on konoha wouldnt be happened, if there werent looking 4 him!

THEN when danzou is hokage 4 a short time, when everything is going bad, naruto's old friends like: shikamaru, hinata, sakua, are going 2 look 4 naruto 2 tell him that he is needed 2 bring peace back 2 konoha.. At that thime, sasuke will arrive in konoha 2 kill danzou and the elders,.. and when sasuke is there,naruto will return, an this could be almost the end ( OR when sasuke leaves konoha after killing danzou, and naruto is returning, they will cross eachother at the end of tha valley ( where they both fought 4 the very first time ;p ) fuck it, going off topic!!

NICE fckin EPIC CHAPTER, again!
    Aga bamba, I just wanna say that you're going to be freakin awed by the next chapter, trust me.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by •Rokudaime Sennin• ™ View Post
    Aga bamba, I just wanna say that you're going to be freakin awed by the next chapter, trust me.
    lol shh you can wait one hour

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    JO •Rokudaime Sennin• !! hahahah, thnkz 4 saying that, because.. I JUST CANT FUCKIN WAIT TO GET OWNED BY THE NEXT CHAPTER!! ;p is it me or is naruto manga the best manga there is?

Naruto manga ownez bleach in every fuckin way! didnt follow one piece, I mean,.. just look at the story and these last EPIC battles!! if these battles are going 2 be animated, OOOOOOOOOH MY GOD! hahahahaha.. Just wanna watch it like those people in JAPAN, in a ANIME CINEMA!! so cool ;p
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by kakarrotss5 View Post
    chapter too short: thinking we might see the power iltachi gave naruto or naruto can now somehow control the kyuubi
    I don't think we will see the power that Itachi gave Naruto till' he meets / fights Sasuke.

If you look at the technique "Chibaku Tensei" you see that Pain took the same stance as Nagato in his early days when he was training under Jiraiya and defeated one of his clones.
    My element is Lightning