Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    Has anyone realised that yamoto and kakashi's seal could of had the kyuubi pined down and gift wrapped for pein to take home Lolz. Good thing he broke the seal

chapter too short: thinking we might see the power iltachi gave naruto or naruto can now somehow control the kyuubi

Naruto and the kyuubi can't make a deal, it's just illogical, even more than plot no jutsu.
    What they'll do is say something at the same time and realize they have something in common. The beginning of a great relationship, atleast until Naruto walks in on the Kyuubi in bed with Hinata. Then they get mad and start fighting until one calls a truse and start talking. They then decide in classic man slang:
    Naruto, "Bros before hoes."
    Kyuubi, "Dude, I'm sorry I slept with her."
    Naruto, "It's alright man, I'd rather it be you than some guy off the street, and now I'm single again so I have some options."
    Kyuubi, "Uuh...bro, I hate to tell you this but, I slept with Sakura too."
    Naruto, " Oh you son of b*tch!!!"
    *fighting resumes*
    Ahh, life......great ain't it?

Just can't help wondering about something. We know where Naruto gets his chakra from since the 9Tails is the most powerful entity in Narutoverse. One has to wonder, where does Nagato get all this power from?

For him to put out the energy he's expended, and even imagine he can take down 6Tails, even if he is very highly skilled, he must be the biggest Chakra freak ever, or something else is going on.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Well, we don't know much about the rinnegan. It could be where he gets his huge chakra pools..

Quote Originally Posted by xShAdYx View Post
    I dont think Pein wanted to kill Hinata..she is no threat but ultimately i think he was trying to prove his point to Naruto.
    so.. this naruto turn to kyuubi mean pain succeed in proving his point to naruto?? poor naruto...

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Just can't help wondering about something. We know where Naruto gets his chakra from since the 9Tails is the most powerful entity in Narutoverse. One has to wonder, where does Nagato get all this power from?

For him to put out the energy he's expended, and even imagine he can take down 6Tails, even if he is very highly skilled, he must be the biggest Chakra freak ever, or something else is going on.
    maybe nagato got all of his chakra from the dead people body he collects?? i mean, sasori's puppet can use jutsu cause the puppet come from human body.. maybe thats where he got his chakra..
    Last edited by slavkovski; 03-07-2009 at 06:31 AM.
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

How - The slug phone seems to be able to help people communicate to each other so I imagine the people of Konoha will all convey thier heart felt emotions to Naruto thru the slug that will get in touch with the real Naruto past his anger and allow him to regain control.
    Wow, POW- that is a cool theory! I think it would be great if you are right!!
    When heroes fall, in love or war, they live forever...

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post

I think pein definitely has an outside source of energy/chakra and it could have something to do with nature. Even naruto runs out of chakra when he uses the kyuubi, it's probably one of the perks of being a rinnegan user.

Ichigo2Join_Akatsuki tensa zangetsu's Avatar
    that was an interesting point that kabuto will have to save konoha from naruto berserk power in the fox mode and it was interesting that the fox could use some sense and break the necklace i thought that when in fox mode naruto would just fight anyone in front of him
    http://cheeseboy18193.deviantart.com/art/Hollow-Ichigo-Tiem-118848371
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he never existed

Give a man a fish you feed him for a day
    Teach a man to fish you feed him for life

Quote Originally Posted by tensa zangetsu View Post
    that was an interesting point that kabuto will have to save konoha from naruto berserk power in the fox mode and it was interesting that the fox could use some sense and break the necklace i thought that when in fox mode naruto would just fight anyone in front of him
    I think you mean Yamoto. And yes, the fox does think for it self. It's clever than most people think.