Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    11pgs already

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

could this forshadow yamato's death? i mean he is useless now

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    could this forshadow yamato's death? i mean he is useless now
    Konoha still needs to be rebuilt.

two things, i don't think Yamoto is anywhere close enough to be able to do anything, pein blew up the village and naruto just destroyed a mountain, you would think, you would hear or see some signs of the destruction if they were anywhere close enough to get back before this fight ends.

Secondly it would be kind of repeating the theme that sakura can only do small things for naruto if she heals hinata, and hinata is the one who helps him break the kubi's control.

Ok today is definantly going to be a good day hinata is still alive after her confession to naruto and naruto is stomping on pains ass you gotta love it.

This chapter is jsut too awesome. I cannot wait for next friday. I want to knwo what happenes so badly. Also I hope hinata doesn't die, even though it looks like she will.

did pain acted in killing hinata?? or is he really think that he already kill hinata?? this is suspicious...
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

I would love to see what's going on inside naruto's mind, with him and kyuubi. Hope we get to see that next week.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    I would love to see what's going on inside naruto's mind, with him and kyuubi. Hope we get to see that next week.
    don't make me laugh...There's no way kishi is going to let out that much information. Next week, will be all about pein's new jutsu, and yamato trying to get back to the village.

Quote Originally Posted by WiSeMaN View Post
    don't make me laugh...There's no way kishi is going to let out that much information. Next week, will be all about pein's new jutsu, and yamato trying to get back to the village.
    You sound just like the people who said Hinata died. And I didn't state that "next week were going to see the conversation between kyuubi and naruto", which is why I said I hope. You never know maybe kishi might decide to show us .

And since you don't have the chapter you can't guarantee next week is going to be all about peins new jutsu n yamoto.