Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    I'm gonna go and make an "Wooh! ANKO'S BACK BABY!" thread.

Just kidding .

But I am glad that we finally get to see Anko again.

on the suggestion that hinata will die while sakura is trying to heal her furthering the naru/saku romance line.. not likely to happen..

for starters, the only person I can think of more proficent with healing jutsu than Sakura is Tsunade.. Sakura's been able to heal pretty much fatal wounds lately (other than those inflicted by kyuubi chakra in 4tail+ form) when we've seen her healing.. so if anyone can heal Hinata from a mere stab wound, it'll be Sakura..

I also see a heart to heart convo between Hinata and Sakura where Naruto is concerned.. that is likely to happen, and if ANYONE can break him out of his rage.. it will be a healed Hinata.

she was the trigger to get him into 6 tailed mode, she's likely the trigger to bring him out of it
    come fight my brute here

If the attack is more of the same raw force power I would lean towards no in terms of raw power a human can not match that of the Fox.
    Agreed, definitely.

But, because he knows Kyuubi Naruto is so powerful, I'm thinking that Pain might easily be using this jutsu as a distraction for something else- something of a contingency plan?
    When heroes fall, in love or war, they live forever...

one other thing I have noticed.. its the chapters that are packed from frame to frame with action are the ones that seem the shortest your so caught up in the action that you forget there's only 16-17 pages a chapter
    come fight my brute here

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Assuming my idea that Chibaku Tensei is some kind of compression jutsu I would say it may temporarly hold 6 tailed Naruto but only to force him to unleash the 7th Tail and up the "OH SH^T!" factor
    This is exactly whats going to happen. Remember back in part 1 the battle between naruto and sasuke. When naruto was out for the count, the kyuubi pumped more chakra into naruto and he wen't into his first tale form.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    LOVE THE FOX ...Baby

By destroying the necklace, Kishi is laying everything on Naruto's shoulder, no crutches. Now he must prove he can Master the foxes power himself, and he can save the village himself.

In other words, he must prove himself worthy/ trustworthy to be the next Hokage.

I just meant for aesthetic value... they could have dispelled the seal and broken any functional value of the necklace (Pain would just say, "He broke the seal!" to let the audience know), but that thing is an antique with a lot of history, and I liked how it looked on Naruto. Plus it was a symbol of Tsunade's trust in him, he was supposed to wear it when he became hokage... a 'charm to make his dream come true' or whatever she referred to it as when she gave it to people.

The value of the necklace, at least to me, was established long before we knew it had any connection to suppressing the Kyuubi.

and does anyone else notice how easily Sakura's taking over for Tsunade in terms of handing out orders?

naruto may not end up the 6th hokage after all, it'll be sakura
    come fight my brute here

a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar
    This chapter was great. Look like Pain's jutsu can be over powered. Yamato and Kakashi's seal must have only been strong enough to control just the 4 tails. I wonder what Pain's new jutsu is. It seem like he has to be really close to Nagato to do, so Nagato can give him more Chakra to pull it off. Im glad Hinata isnt dead, and i guess we know where Yamato and Sai was this whole time. It would have been cool to see Kabato in this chapter too

*gasp* They mentioned Kabuto!!

This was an excellent chapter. 6-tails looks great (although I really don't like the face). Seems like the more awesome the chapter, the shorter it seems >_<.

where is tsunade?? i think she suppose to be near sakura.. but apparently she is not, and why dont she say anything??
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"