View Poll Results: Is Soul Society Just?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes..... Now die ryoka!!!

1 16.67%
  • No..... Lets crush it & bring true justice Lord Aizen

5 83.33%

Is Soul Society Just?

As the title suggest the question I ask here Do you think Soul Society a just society?

- When I started watching the SS arc I couldnt help but be suprised by how the people Rukangai lived. Imagine that some of those people may have died unfair deaths then they are sent to the afterlife only to find themselves living not much better than they did on earth.

- The people of Seireitei live behind a gate in a completly different setting their world is clean and pristene surrondings. The larger district of Rukangai does not seem to be taken care of. Its like every man for himself so I have to wonder what kind of afterlife setting is this?

- Granted only people who have high level spirit power need to eat but still they need to place to live you would think they would recive some assistance. The bountu arc of the anime dealt with this somewhat by showing the leader of the Bountu using the peoples anger with unfair conditions in Rukangai to try and lead a rebellion.

- So in my book Soul Society is a place of rule of law and order but justice takes a back seat to the rulling order of the day.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Soul Society hasn't monumentally wronged anybody yet, have they?

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Soul Society hasn't monumentally wronged anybody yet, have they?
    Well they almost killed Rukia , and in the 2nd Movie they had Hitsugaya kill his friend Sojiro who happen to have a similar Zanpakto to his because of some rule.

Not to mention they seem to completly ignore the ongoings of Rukangai so I would have to stick to my orginal closing stamement and say they are a soicety of Rules & Laws but not really justice for all.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

thing is. Its the 46 chambers that are not just. they are just think headed idiots. like not even listening to uraharas explanation. and not being able to do a thorough investigation and figure out it was aizen who was behind the disappearing souls case. other than that, gotei 13 seems to be pretty just.

It seems the Seireitei just keeps order in Rukongai. They don't rule Rukongai with an iron fist.

And Rukia's situation was all Aizen's doing.

No. Central 46 is a bunch of idiots. Aizen did a righteous thing slaughtering them all, a fitting end for those fools

Quote Originally Posted by QXY View Post
    No. Central 46 is a bunch of idiots. Aizen did a righteous thing slaughtering them all, a fitting end for those fools
    That is the one thing that I'm glad Aizen did. lol

Anyway, if all Soul Society is supposed to do with Rukongai is to keep order within it, then they are failing miserably, when it comes to the lower districts anyway. We all know that the poorer districts (e.g. Zaraki district) are very dangerous, with rogue spirits killing one another. Seems like they're completely ignoring the needs of the poor.

Quote Originally Posted by QXY View Post
    agree. the one thing i really hated about SS. that urahara judgment thing made me really pissed off. who are they, anyway? they seem much too stuck up to be shinigami. could it be.....that theyre just random souls plucked off the streets of rukongai? hahah

what is "right" isnt always the right thing to do.

though in general i think its pretty just. the urahara trial was really all based on their "evidence" provided by aizen. and they know they shouldnt go too far, killing the hollows. "there must be evil in order for good to exist" you know?
    Ships are safe at harbor
    But that's not why ships are built

Currently reading:
    Bleach - Fullmetal Alchemist - Psyren