Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Live without regret. xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx's Avatar
    I am liking it so far. But I think that waiting for a chapter to come out like this is too tiring...So perhaps I'll wait until they have around 30 chapters before starting to read it.

Ryoma looks more grown up now <3

New chapters are out and man Sanada is really too damn cool

Someone need to color this page asap ! lol :
    http://www.onemanga.com/New_Prince_of_Tennis/9/08-09/

Quote Originally Posted by xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx View Post
    I am liking it so far. But I think that waiting for a chapter to come out like this is too tiring...So perhaps I'll wait until they have around 30 chapters before starting to read it.

Ryoma looks more grown up now <3
    Did like you; stayed away for a while and before I knew it it was 2 years. Now they are up to chapter 47 on mangafox. Caught up quickly(partly because some chapters are that short)

Still don't see how Echizen was weak enough to be cast away like the others. He seems so above their level.

Some very good, and some decent matches. The guy who took his gold plating off, I believe that will badly detriment him later in the series. But the best was the last shown battle Atobe and Tezuka have just evolved to new levels.
    Atobe kingdom is definitely impressive. Seems like the type of move if I seriously played tennis, would be perfect for me to use pretty easily. Good-bye Tezuka and his old captain, felt sorry for the captain, really gave his life for the sport in a way.
    Can definitely see why "The GateKeeper" let this generation through. Even he seemed surprised by the outcome of Atobe's battle.

I like the new story so far. Tezuka's match and the follow up by Fuji impressed me. And I just loved Atobe's match! He's just awesome like that! Unfortunately, not all the pages would load (quit a bunch of them actually) so I did miss a lot of the story. It's still awesome though. It's seriously inspiring me to go and play tennis too

Banned
    Thanks for the link. I have missed that episode, but now i am going for it. I hope it will be pretty interesting one.

New prince of tennis chapter 52 has been released, enjoy